Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Discussion in '1936-Present Suburban' started by muddysub, Apr 26, 2003.

1. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i miss my suburban guys, this sucks. shes in my backyard back in vegas all covered up and on blocks now and im here in phoenix drivin a HALF TON 2WD gmc pickup. its like a totally different world, being so close to the ground is makin me sick just about. but this is a helluva lot faster than my sub. but i still miss her!!! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. 88sub4x4

88sub4x4 1/2 ton status

I'll drive mine around a little extra today to make up for your loss. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

At least you ain't walkin'! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I'm just hoping that while you're getting your advanced schooling, they'll teach you that there is no "D" in the word college. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Missed something here, why did you not take it to the Valley of the Sunstroke? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Tell me about it, man. I've been away from my truck this whole past school year. (well, except for the occasional weekend back home and christmas break).
    I really want school to be over with so I can get back to driving and working on her.
    Just look at it this way...when you go back to your truck, you won't have to walk around it and give it the "how much more rust is on it now" check. I will /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

How do you like UTI? That is where you're going, right? Any cool classes yet?

6. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Digging mine. I put 240 miles on mine in the last 24 hours. The first 110 miles was with 8,000lb in tow up to Tellico. Dropped off the 79 Blazer to the new owner this morning and took the 3k trailer I barrowed back to my buddy that loaned it to me.

I'm afraid to check the Millage after that LOL.

7. muddysub

[ QUOTE ]
    Just look at it this way...when you go back to your truck, you won't have to walk around it and give it the "how much more rust is on it now" check. I will

[/ QUOTE ] yepp no rust in vegas! hahaha. classes start tomorrow, its lookin like its gonna be fun.

8. muddysub

[ QUOTE ]
    Missed something here, why did you not take it to the Valley of the Sunstroke?

[/ QUOTE ] because my unlce is lettin me use his old gmc pickup and it gets better mileage and is cheaper to insure. so my parents basically made me leave it home. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

9. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

I had to put mine on the shelf to finish school.

Man, Its worth it!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. dleroy43

dleroy43 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Mine is at home waiting till I get out of here, whenever that is. But at least I get to drive HUMMV's to hold me over but Id rather have my /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif here.

11. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

As far as I'm concerned, you should get a brand new one for what your doing over there! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. or2play

or2play 1/2 ton status

I feel ya man. I'm stuck here in al jaber Kuwait untill August. Spend hours thinking what I'm gonna do to the suburban when I get back. The sucky thing is, I don't get to ride around in hummvees or anything here. Just a bus back and forth to the flight line every day. Its enough to make ya go crazy /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

13. nevercomplete

nevercomplete 1/2 ton status

So what do you do? I'm an airframe mech stuck in Japan till God knows when. I know what you mean by sitting and thinking about what your gonna do to your truck when you get back. I've been stuck here since last July. I'm going crazy.

Jon

14. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

if you want, I'll let you drive mine before I head off to california... ( I don't let anyone drive burbanzilla either) your call dude..

-Rich