Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

X-mas/Haunnaka/Kwanza/Festivus

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by firefighter184, Dec 19, 2003.

1. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

Gonna be out of town w/out internet for a few days, but I just wanted to tell everybody Happy Holidays. This site and the people on it have been great to me, and I can't say enough how cool you all are (even the people nobody likes, they still make me laugh!!!). May God watch over all of you on this Holiday.

Remember: 130,000 US troops are over in Iraq, and another 25,000 in Afghanistan. They are all killing the enemy. I don't care who you are, or what political party you belong to, but you better say a prayer for those soldiers and their families, or may the skies rain blood over your home. If you know a family whose mom or dad is serving, do something nice for them. Our soldiers are doing something nice for all of us... God Bless America /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

Gonna be out of town w/out internet for a few days, but I just wanted to tell everybody Happy Holidays. This site and the people on it have been great to me, and I can't say enough how cool you all are (even the people nobody likes, they still make me laugh!!!). May God watch over all of you on this Holiday.

Remember: 130,000 US troops are over in Iraq, and another 25,000 in Afghanistan. They are all killing the enemy. I don't care who you are, or what political party you belong to, but you better say a prayer for those soldiers and their families, or may the skies rain blood over your home. If you know a family whose mom or dad is serving, do something nice for them. Our soldiers are doing something nice for all of us... God Bless America /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

looks like blood is in my forecast...

3. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so wrong

4. steelsoldiers

steelsoldiers 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry to hear that... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

5. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In the spirit of the holidays, I choose not to dignify that comment with a response...

6. GM Man

GM Man 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your messed up man, hope you get more than raining blood! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif