Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

X Mas tree lights trick ,,superflashing .....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hi pinion, Dec 15, 2004.

1. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Ok,ive got 200 bucks into out x mas tree so far,we all kinds of stuff........(BTW, those of you who can just cut one down , feel lucky, a good one here is 60.00 and up,,,, we saw one for 1000.00 bucks even).........anyway, there was a trick i used to know , with the flashers on the lights for the tree,,its a trick to make the lights kind of double flash. Not a regular flash with one flasher,but it was a trick that made the lights flash more, i cant remember for the life of me how to do it anymore, i think it was adding two flashers, or putting the flashers on the row of lights a certain way,like at the end......ARRRR ....i cant remember anymore!!! Anybody know this trick?? Somebodys got to remember what im talking about.....its really cool too, its more action with the lights.Anyway, anyone who remembers this old trick,post it up for me ,and to share with the rest of the folks. I myself am enjoying our tricked out decked out tree.... anyone else like extremly getting into this?? Later guys, happy hollidays, Jacob and family

2. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

One year our tree lights did that when the cat chewed through the wire. It didn't last long though and the smell was horrible. It was also pretty tramatic to the children. :dunno: