Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

xm raido

Discussion in 'Audio' started by ramjet gmc, Oct 6, 2004.

1. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

xm raido is it any good? do any of you like it? it looks like it is $10 a month $120 a year -- that can buy a lot of beer or a good night at the strip club

i think i would use it in my tow rig and would like it in the home system

2. monsterjim

monsterjim 1/2 ton status

I like mine, never buy cds anymore. I have the older kenwood style from when they first came out. Sure is nice on road trips, can't get enough of the comedy chanel. They usually cut you a deal if you pay for a year in advance rather than monthly. The new cirrus and delphi systems can go in you vehicle or the house, all with one head unit. My vote is yes.

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    xm raido is it any good? do any of you like it? it looks like it is $10 a month $120 a year -- that can buy a lot of beer or a good night at the strip club

i think i would use it in my tow rig and would like it in the home system

[/ QUOTE ]I think XM is a good deal. BTW, I spend more then that $120.00 in one night at the strip clubs, LOL.

4. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Liked it so much bought one for the graphics dept. were I work. Its soooooo sweeeeeeeet. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

I like Sirius, Ive had it for year and a half now and love it...Dad has XM in the new Avalanche and I can never seem to find something I like to hear like I can with Sirius. Thats just me though. Either way satellite rocks..Ill never go back to FM

6. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

I’ve got the Sky-Fi I use at work and have it semi-permanent in the Burb; I’m probably getting a Roady2 for the wife’s ride soon the 2nd one's $ 7.00 a month