Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

xterrains in mud

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by coolhandluke, Dec 17, 2001.

1. coolhandluke

coolhandluke 1/2 ton status

does anybody know how these things perform in the mud compared to BFG muds, or other mud terrains?

83 k5 originally diesel, now 350, 700-R4 12 bolt rear, 33x12.50 BFG Trails (yuck), desperately seeking a lift
    sometimes nothing is a real cool hand

2. coolhandluke

coolhandluke 1/2 ton status

anybody?

83 k5 originally diesel, now 350, 700-R4 12 bolt rear, 33x12.50 BFG Trails (yuck), desperately seeking a lift
    sometimes nothing is a real cool hand

3. TXBIGFISH

TXBIGFISH 1/2 ton status

Been wondering the same thing. I didn't want to be the tester and buy tires that blow! I went to 4WPW and they said they had no feedback on them yet. I would like to know the same thing though.

<*)))><

81" GMC Jimmy, 4" lift and a shackle flip, and 35's!

IT'S A DOG EAT DOG WORLD OUT THERE, AND WEARING "MILK BONE" UNDERWEAR!!!!!!!!

4. Hustler

Hustler 1/2 ton status

I have been wondering the same thing. I will be needing some new tires in a couple of months and like the looks of these. Does anyone know how good these are in the mud and snow.

5. shupach

shupach 1/2 ton status

hey man my friend just got some 305's on his tahoe, he's in colorado right now, but ill ask him how they worked out i think he took his tahoe up there with him.

phill

6. WakeBoard&4X4er

WakeBoard&4X4er 1/2 ton status

there is a guy on here and he sells those tires, you might want to ask him what he thinks about the tires. He is Offroadbarn.
    hope it helps, and sorry jeff if you did not want me to tell them you sold these

91 K5 and 73 Cobalt http://brettmcox.rockcrawler.com