Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Xtreme 4x4 this week

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Jan 15, 2005.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Lifted a new F350 and took it crawling... it doesn't articulate HAHAHA

2. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

I've yet to see the show. All the reviews I've seen make it out to be just another Trucks. I guess if I see it fine, if not, oh well:surepal:

3. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

man, those 2 are some bad actors..:rolleyes:

i definitely like Trucks better.. at least Stacey gets a little tech in here and there.. this show is more like a TV magazine show...

4. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

They did say during last weeks show that there will be some rockcrawling projects in the neer future. I say give it one season to see where ther show seems to be heading. Maybe there just need to be somemore comments sent. I went to the website and sent a comment stating due to the # of truck shows that are the same, this one (extreme 4x4) needs to be more dedicated to the true off-raod enthusist. There should be very limited bolt on stuff and mall cruiser stuff.

Anyway, just my $0.000000078 after taxes.

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I watched it this morning... I want to see next weeks show, they have some clips from The Hammers... so that looks good.
    The last 2 shows, personally, have been a joke...

6. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

yea next wks show looks like it will be awesome, they said they will be building a rockcrawler plus show the stuff from the hammers which will be awesome.
    today's show sucked though

7. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

Seriously.... That show really was a joke. Today was the first day I've seen the show, and I'm not a fan. Sorry to say, but that chick isn't even attractive.... $10 says she's a serious tom-boy in real life.

Where did they find these clowns, anyway?? I'd do a better job then them.....

8. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

my chick is a tom-boy whats wrong with that? I love girls that are tom-boys. I'd rather have my girl as my wheeling partner, or hell let her drive, than have a chick who just shops and spends my money :D

And guys, they said in the "coming weeks" they didn't say NEXT week, next week will probably suck too.

9. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

Heh! That's funny. lift a new ford and crawl it... yeah glad I do not have the ability to watch that show sounds lame.

As for a tom boy though... :thinking: there's nothing wrong with that. At least she ain't afraid to get dirty and more likely to be into what you are. :dunno: just my $0.02 worth

10. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

maybe not conventionally "attractive" but she does have some very attractive qualities. degrees from Wyo Tech, featured on Overhaulin', and now the show... not to mention she's an avid wheeler. she'd probably make most of us look like idiots.

as for the tomboy comment... the girl i'm after is a GM dealer tech, and her and i are 50/50 on maintaining HER race car. oh yeah, she plays army 1 weekend a month, plus 2 weeks once a year... how's that for a tomboy? probably kick your little girly girl's ass without even blinking.

11. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

oh I thought they said next week. I guess I heard wrong.
    That girl isn't too bad, but for some reason, I'd rather have it hosted by older guys like stacey from Trucks. Whats extreme about a brand new f-350 with a 8" lift... sounds like its a mall rig. Wasn't that IFS they had up front?

12. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

radius arm straight axle

13. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

ookay. thanks for the correction:o

14. BlueBlazer

BlueBlazer 1/2 ton status

HIGHLY doubt it, except maybe with her welding skills. Neither one of them seem to know how to wrench or know the finer points of building a rig. They do know how to read off of cue cards though.

15. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

hehe her welding skills come from the sameplace I'm going. As far as out knowledging some of us, some of us sure... others no. Do I think I know more than her about trucks? Definetally. Would you rather see my ugly mug on there? Her experience is Wyotech, other than that I have no idea what shes done but I doubt its anything hardcore or "xtreme"

16. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

LOL, Alan, if you were the host... I'd tell all my friends I "know" you. :grin:

17. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

hahah, if I were the host I'd ask for it to be live so I could say "this sucks lets actually get EXTREME!" then get fired...

what I've found funny is that on their website they have a poll asking what she has tattooed on the backs of her arms. Most people answered the way wrong answer. She has good and evil birds on her arms. Believe me damnit they are classic tattooing, I take note of classic work when I see it.

18. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

so far i'm disapointed in the show.like i said before, anyone can read directions and lift a truck. DO SOME EXTREME OFF ROADING!!!!!!!!!!! thats what i thought the show was about???? not building trucks WHEELING trucks.:mad: :mad: :mad:

19. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Some one find me pics of this girl

20. walla2k5

walla2k5 1/2 ton status

[​IMG] Best I could do on such short notice.:D