Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

"Xtreme Import" on TNN

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by k30gambi, Dec 22, 2002.

1. k30gambi

k30gambi 1/2 ton status

\"Xtreme Import\" on TNN

Gay, totally gay, super witha flick of the wrist gay! All they had was a bunch of Mothers Wax demos and how to finger out what size your tires are. They spoke honda-boy language for that, "This is your tire, the "P" stands for passenger /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif It's cool though, I got to see Lingenfelters(think thats how its spelled) twin turbo'd vette win the super car challenge on car&driver after I was done laughing. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif They need to have a tech section on the import show on how pussies who cant lift a hundred pounds can get their engines out of their basements. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. hammer

hammer 1/2 ton status

Re: \"Xtreme Import\" on TNN

xtreme import sucks at least NOPI(thats wasn't on today anyway) has nice chicks on it

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Xtreme Imports make okay ramps to flex on. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Yeah I can watch NOPI with the sound off, just to see PMOTY Dalene on the screen. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

6. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Did anybody see jimbojunks Audi on the NOPI tv? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Re: \"Xtreme Import\" on TNN

Just a speed bump, I mean I like hot rods as much if not more then the next guy but imports just dont do it for me unless they are under my 40'' boggers /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

8. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I got to see Lingenfelters(think thats how its spelled) twin turbo'd vette win the super car challenge on car&amp;driver

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yeah he did win and he spent a 1/4 of a million to do it on top of the cost of the car and Hennesey what right there with him spending hand over fiist on a viper. Of the top 10 cars most had in excess of $150 k in all but one.
    That one car had the smallest engine of the group at 3 liters and placed 5th. It was a Toyota Supra owned byt Reg Rimmer. There is a bumper sticker on th back bumper of that car that reads "The only substitut of displacment is technology." Reg had $80 K in the car including the cost of the car used. THe only reason he didn't place higher is he fried his brakes and it hosed him in two runs. Between runs he ran down the road getting 25mpg with the A/C on. If Reg didn't have the brake problem he would have come in at least 3rd maybe 2nd.

9. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

has nice chicks on it

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree's /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

...and yes Wes I think I saw it. It was a 160 mph blur /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

you know something is pathetic when a chevy luv can crawl over its hood! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. Shawn

Shawn 1/2 ton status Premium Member Author

That one car had the smallest engine of the group at 3 liters and placed 5th. It was a Toyota Supra owned byt Reg Rimmer. There is a bumper sticker on th back bumper of that car that reads "The only substitut of displacment is technology." Reg had $80 K in the car including the cost of the car used. THe only reason he didn't place higher is he fried his brakes and it hosed him in two runs. Between runs he ran down the road getting 25mpg with the A/C on. If Reg didn't have the brake problem he would have come in at least 3rd maybe 2nd.

[/ QUOTE ]

I missed it. Is this the event? -
    http://www.caranddriver.com/xp/Caranddriver/comparisontests/2002/september/supercars/0209_sc_challenge_opener.xml?&amp;page=1

12. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

I don't think thats it but that S10 could kick my a$$ any day! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Dohhhhh!
    I was think he was talking about the One lap that Lingerfelt and Hennesse had cars in.