Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Y2K5 RUN "Was a Blast"

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by i_4x4, Jul 3, 2000.

1. i_4x4

i_4x4 1/2 ton status

Y2K5 RUN \"Was a Blast\"

Just got home and unpacked. What a blast. My family & I would like to say THANKS to Steve & everyone who helped to get this run together. I can't wait to do another run with everyone again. And for those who didn't come to the run, you don't know what FUN you missed.

Later, i_4x4

LET'S ROCK
    Don't follow me you will get STUCK!!

2. 82Jimmy

82Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Re: Y2K5 RUN \"Was a Blast\"

got any cool pics? looking forward to some! Who one the CB?

<font color=blue>If its too loud, your too old.</font color=blue>
    <font color=red>Cameron</font color=red> <font color=green>Burnett</font color=green>

3. 82Jimmy

82Jimmy 1/2 ton status

got any cool pics? looking forward to some! Who won the CB?

<font color=blue>If its too loud, your too old.</font color=blue>
    <font color=red>Cameron</font color=red> <font color=green>Burnett</font color=green>

4. chevy4x4

chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

Was Alberto there?
    The guy from Venezuela

[​IMG]<font color=orange>chevy4x4</font color=orange>[​IMG]
    http://4x4.coloradok5.com

5. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

Just got home myself not too long ago. Man that was a long trip home. I will update my site with all the pictures I have tommorrow. Had a blast even though Gold Rush was drinking too much all day Sunday. Unfortunately I can't make our club run today to watch fireworks over Mount Rushmore. Don't have time to change the oil, change plugs again and adjust carb before the run. Thanks to all that were there to make for a great weekend of wheelin. Ed I have to say you did an awesome job of picking the right lines to get your rig through. Hope we can do this again before next Easter!! For anyone who took video and/or pictures please e-mail them or let me know you have some on hardcopy and I'll pay for you to send them to me so I can post them on my site. It should be easy to get at least 100 or so pictures between all the camera's that were there!!

Special thanks to Rob (Crash 90K5) for filling in at the last minute as my spotter!

Keep the rubber side down and check http://www.goldrush.coloradok5.com for pictures of "Why to K5 Run" on Tuesday.

David 75K5

[​IMG] http://www.goldrush.coloradok5.com

6. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

I hope there will be another run next year, I wanna go!

YEEEEE HAWWWWW[​IMG]

7. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Glad to see ya made it home OK, that was a lotta wheeling we did. I will be out of town for the rest of this week, but when I get back I will put up a "Why to K5" page as well, it will be easier for me to copy pics from your page as well as others that way it will free up my emai, thanks in advance for posting your pics. Maybe we can get some video clips from crash90 to put up. It took me forever to get the mud off the "UAV" today, damn mudbogs!!
    The first day could have been planned a little better on my part, but I will try to do better next time, I hope everyone had a great time, I know I did. Happy 4th!!

Steve
    [​IMG]

8. i_4x4

i_4x4 1/2 ton status

Hey Gold rush, thanks for the atta boy. We will have to hook up again soon to do some more runs.

Later i_4x4

LET'S ROCK
    Don't follow me you will get STUCK!!

9. Brian 89KBlazer

Brian 89KBlazer 1/2 ton status

Glad to hear everyone had a good time. I spent the whole weekend thinking about you guys and wishing I was there [​IMG][​IMG] (drove the wife nuts!!![​IMG][​IMG])
    Anyway, looking forward to lots of pics and hope that one year, I might get out that way to go wheeling with you guys!

Take Care
    Brian
    89KBlazer