Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ya know what, screw this crap

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Sep 5, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I'm tired of doing a countdown to Lo Pro's cd...

It comes out in 25 days, just go buy the [I love Jeeps] thing and leave me the hell alone /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Justified- The Videos comes out September 23rd, which I know you'll be interested in knowing... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm tired of doing a countdown to Lo Pro's cd...

It comes out in 25 days, just go buy the [I love Jeeps] thing and leave me the hell alone /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

what the heck is lo pro ?

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

It's a band that performed at the concert I went to on July 19th... they opened for Static X and Staind...

Their music has kind of a Linkin Park flavor... only the singer can actually sing AND scream instead of just scream and sound like a whiney little biotch...

And they don't try to be all techno-ish either /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

http://www.lo-promusic.com is their website, btw...

At first I thought it was a new band that was all unfamous then someone discovered their talent... but it's one of those bands made up of other bands... drummer from Godsmack, Bassist from SNOT, singer and guitar from some other band I've never heard of... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

6. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

interesting, hmm..

thats cool /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

as long as its not rap /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif