Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Yaaay it's here!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Dec 5, 2002.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Yaaay it\'s here!

Well after two months, I have my 3 inch body lift kit for the X... Now I just need about $700 more for some 31's and I'll have me a tall truck /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Re: Yaaay it\'s here!

Well, let's see. No lift and 33's, going to 35's and no lift.........I think it is official, the Exploder is GAY!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

i never liked furds, especially exploders /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

WTF Dude! Sell that thing and get a GM product. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Exploders suck A$$.
    Just my .02 /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Wow, I see you guys looooove Fords /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Calm yo azzes down... I'm getting me a Chevy Crew Cab when my Explorer project is done... Just gotta throw on the lift kit, get a paint job, and it'll be ready /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Unless of course I can find a nice F-350 diesel crew cab long bed... and all that shtuff...