Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

YAHOO!!!!! Snow pics......

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Can Can, Nov 19, 2003.

1. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Well, after two consecutive days of snow with over 24" of total accumulation I had some snow removal to do. The kids took full advantage of the huge snow piles and are still outside messing around. Here's a few pics I took:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Snow is expected everyday for the rest of the week along with cold temperatures so it doesn't look like the piles will be disappearing anytime soon. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

sweet i wish we would get snow like that /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif we did get about an inch today thats probably all we will get all year /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I love snow like that. We get 4 to 6 inchs, I'd love too get 2 or 3 feet or more of snow. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

PLEASE keep that snow up there till next month!!! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif
    I'm still trying to get the floors put back in my plow truck /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

6. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

those pics are too cute man, snow rocks.

7. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Snow rocks till it's on the ground for a month and you're expecting more.............tell me that isn't the truth. My 3 years in Western PA from 97-2000 reminded me of how much winter sucks. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

8. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

hey I love winter, takes me a few weeks to adjust then I can wear a tshirt most of the time. I love snow and can't wait till we get some nice knee deep stuff again.

9. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

No snow for Illinois yet. I don't want to jinx myself, but it's pretty late in the year and it's been nice so far.

10. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

wind and rain is all we are getting here...
    I hope that winter comes soon, i like making odd cash pulling people out of ditches /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Here's a few pics I took

[/ QUOTE ]
    So Who is the disturbed looking guy with the shovel in the first pic You took? Must be some loser that You felt sorry for and gave a few dollars to to shovel the snow.
    /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Here's the main reason people live in Kalifoni... This pic taken at Lake Elsinore over the weekend. 74 degrees and clear.

[​IMG]

13. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

That looks like friggin Mexico or something. Thank good it aint like that up here.
    This is more like it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I'd take the scenery in Canmore over Cali any day, summer or winter! Only problem with Canmore is the fairly dense 'bark eater' population. Having Paulie live there helps balance the place out a little though.../forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rene

15. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    That looks like friggin Mexico or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's the desert ya silly tit! Mexico is only about 100 miles away though... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

16. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I was in the mojave in June. What a frickin' hole that place is. I'd take snow over that nasty heat any day.

17. civicstomper

civicstomper 1/2 ton status

we get a lot of snow here too. not that much, but enough for my friends and i to hurt ourselves on the snowmobiles /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif (for anyone out there that knows sleds i just got a 72 Skidoo 640 TNT, im happy), too bad the plowing still has to be done though

18. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    we get a lot of snow here too. not that much, but enough for my friends and i to hurt ourselves on the snowmobiles (for anyone out there that knows sleds i just got a 72 Skidoo 640 TNT, im happy), too bad the plowing still has to be done though

[/ QUOTE ]

For once I am wishing for snow.
    My brother's friend just bought an extra snowmobile for anyone to use when they go out and guess who he gave first dibbs too??
    Me! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gifI will definitely be taking full advantage of it. I've been helping them clear the trails to keep my rights to it so any free Sundays I have I'll be out on the trails and riding.
    Can't wait! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. civicstomper

civicstomper 1/2 ton status

thats awesome /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif what kind of sled is it? just watch out for rocks, and trees, they tend to jump out /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif, have fun! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

woot sequoias(sp?) went to the national park there. was awesome. morro(sp?) rock was a blast too. some doode rock climbing on the side of the mountain. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif