Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

yahooooo Get my K5 today

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by coolhandluke, Nov 16, 2001.

1. coolhandluke

coolhandluke 1/2 ton status

So I'm just a little stoked. I finally replace the one my dad (bastard) sold when I went off to college. crazy thing is it even looks similiar. Now I just gotta get this one where the other one was, 35's and locking diffs front and rear.

sometimes nothing is a real cool hand

what we have here is a failure to communicate

2. blazentank

blazentank 1/2 ton status

Thats cool, is the one you just got all stock. Other then that just wanted to say welcome aboard.

3. rampage

rampage 1/2 ton status

Yeah, but it'll never be the one your dad had. I've got a 72 and an 89 that were both my dad's and it wouldn't be the same truck if I sold one and tried to replace it. The nostalgia, knowing the history, abuse (or lack of) that it's been through can't be replaced. But glad to hear that you got another [​IMG]

4. coolhandluke

coolhandluke 1/2 ton status

Sadly, that's true, I can also never replace the memories of what happened while it was parked some nights..... oh well, time to move on I guess, But dang am I gonna miss the lockers.....

sometimes nothing is a real cool hand

what we have here is a failure to communicate