Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Y'all truly indeed engage in serious suction

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Jun 22, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Y\'all truly indeed engage in serious suction

GI's are dying in the streets of Iraq, children are starving in Africa, North Korea may/may not be a nuclear threat to America, the citizens of California are under seige from the state government, taxes are going up, people are rioting in Michigan and football season is rapidly approaching.............

And the only thing y'all can get emotional over is a fawking thread title?????????????????????????????

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

Re: Y\'all truly indeed engage in serious suction

[ QUOTE ]
    football season is rapidly approaching.............

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhhh....and I can't wait.

Hey, I tried. Evidently no one is a fan of boxing around here... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

3. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Here's a good idea for everyone who is pissed about the triple DMV tax in CA. Even though my registration is not going to be due on the K5 untill Oct. I'm going to go ahead and re-register it now before the increase happens in 90 days. Going to register it for as long as I can.

4. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

When I used to box I really kept up with the sport- I knew who everyone was and who was fighting who. Ever since I hung up the mitts I've lost track of the boxing world..... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

5. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

My local gym has just started offering boxing training from the local professional...I think I'm going to take a stab at it. Had enough of 'honing' my skills at the local bars...I want to learn to BOX! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Then we can get in the ring and you can kick my a$$ /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

6. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    GI's are dying in the streets of Iraq

[/ QUOTE ]
    Wish I was still in /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    children are starving in Africa

[/ QUOTE ]
    Ive got a hard enough time feeding my own kids, besides theyve been around alot longer than we have youd think theyd get there crap together

[ QUOTE ]
    North Korea may/may not be a nuclear threat to America

[/ QUOTE ]
    Pre-Emptive strike /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    the citizens of California are under seige from the state government, taxes are going up

[/ QUOTE ]
    Y'all voted for them if it wasn't a commie bleeding heart tree-hugging liberal state you wouldn't have these problems

[ QUOTE ]
    people are rioting in Michigan

[/ QUOTE ]
    Look at the people and read 3 up...you do the math

[ QUOTE ]
    football season is rapidly approaching.............

[/ QUOTE ]
    Works got a suite at Fed-Ex field this year /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif it'll be a rough season

[ QUOTE ]
    And the only thing y'all can get emotional over is a fawking thread title?????????????????????????????

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Pre-Emptive strike

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Funny, that's exactly why I took up boxing. I was a doorman who saw his fair share of street-style fights, but one night a local semi-pro boxer showed up and got a little drunk and beligerent- guess who's section the dude was in when it was time to ask him to leave??? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Let's just say that I eventually gained the upper hand but I couldn't believe how fast the guy was with his hands and how easily he was able to read me.

The next day I walked into a boxing club. After about a month of pretty serious training I was amazed at how much better I could fight- I realized how poorly I battled before.

And before you get any ideas about sparring with me, let me remind you that you are not in my weight class so a match between you and I would be unfair. Plus you scare me ....... /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

How much do you weigh, Tim? I'm about 195 now but my fighting weight was 158lbs. Can you say chicken legs? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Here's a good idea for everyone who is pissed about the triple DMV tax in CA

[/ QUOTE ] Damn, it's going too cost me just under $40.00 too reregister my K5 this year here in SD. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Sucks for y'all out there in Cally with those outragous taxs. Ever thought of registering in other states ??? May not be the most leagle thing in the world, but when I lived in Omaha, Ne. I had Ia. plates becouse it was about 1/2 the cost. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Ever thought of registering in other states ???

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup. Until of course I think about a conversation I probably would have with a CHP officer.

11. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

The reason y'all taxes are so high is because our government has decided to use our hard earned tax dollars to provide medical care and an education for all the non-indigenous types out there /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

12. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

Just vote in a Republican to overturn the over 30% spending increases the current governor has let happen...

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

That's easier said than done.

Remember, Cali is the home to Hollywood. More card carrying members of the "Truly Clueless Asshat Liberal" party in a square mile than any other movie mecca. Got the tree huggers and rope suckers and carpet munchers up there in SF and of course the ever powerful illegal immigrant lobby.......Those are some long and hard odds to overcome with righteous, truth and the American Way without resorting to violence.......

14. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Here's a good idea for everyone who is pissed about the triple DMV tax in CA. Even though my registration is not going to be due on the K5 untill Oct. I'm going to go ahead and re-register it now before the increase happens in 90 days. Going to register it for as long as I can.

[/ QUOTE ]

It takes effect October 1st... they said you can try to reregister early, but they will still get ya... sucks, but how it is, the news already covered that, since my truck is due on the 31st I was trying to find this out...

15. landsmasher

Well that indeed sux... What are they gonna do? Send me a notice of reverse rebate if I do it? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

16. ChevyCaGal

They will ask for the increased fee if you go in now.... they have it all planned out. They take great measure in screwing us out of our money.... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

17. landsmasher

In that case, I guess we're all screwed. Time to move to Nevada... I hear Fish Lake is nice... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

18. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzZzzzzzzz
    zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzZzzzzzzz
    zZZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZzzzZZZZZZzzzzzZZZzzzzZZZzzzzzzzz

When's Blazerfest?!?!?!?! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. ChevyCaGal

This weekend..... *crying*

At least I got my truck back from the exhaust shop today.... now to make it run, look half way decent, and smog it by Saturday.... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

20. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

My chances are improving every day. Wife's B-Day Friday - unless I f-up bad I should be able to go for 1 day at least.

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif