Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Yamaha dirt bike for cheap

Discussion in 'General Non-Automotive Classifieds' started by daleearnhardt01, Sep 15, 2006.

1. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Aug 29, 2002
    Posting this for my friend Leach

Need to get rid of this thing as soon as possible. It is an 01-02 (dont remember, bought it off my uncle) Yamaha TTR-225 4 stroke electric start. The bike is great for trails and really good power for the motor. I am 260 and can bring the front end up in 1, 2, 3 gear. It starts and runs great, good suspension and brakes on it. Tires have plenty of tread left and is just a flat out fun bike to ride.

I am only asking 1,300 for it and I am negotiable on the price. I am not looking for any trades as I need money for parts for a Jeep project. Contact me at leach@vt.edu or PM me for a phone number if you would like to talk, come out for a ride. I can also deliver it in a reasonable area if you dont have a truck to move it. Located in Charlotte.

Pics here, not all body panels are on it, I took them off recently while thinking of stripping it down and putting it on the road with a dual sport kit.