Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Yates-GUILTY!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddin4fun, Mar 13, 2002.

1. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

I love Texas!!! Texas is the wrong place to be killin chillens!!!

Now, they move into the punishment phase....

2. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

Yep, I don't know how she could have gotten off in any state. I don't care how depressed you are, killing your 5 kids is murder, plain and simple. She should get the needle, otherwise, she'll spend millions of our tax dollars doing life while all the weirdos try to prove her innocense.

3. blazen91

blazen91 1/2 ton status

I think they should stick her head in a tub. I will never understand anyone who kills thier own children.

4. Burbinator

Burbinator 1/2 ton status

I think the death penalty is too good for her, fertilizing daisy patches is too good for her, but the taxpayers paying for her continued existence in this world is worse...

How anyone could perpetuate ANY type of crime against a child blows my mind...

And to blazen91: I don't think you or I would want to understand why!

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I don't know about y'all, but I don't want to contribute to the "let the kid killer live" fund...

If they don't kill her... I dunno... I think a prison like the one in Arizona (don't remember where it is, but they have a chain gang /forums/images/icons/cool.gif) would be a nice place to see her spend the rest of her life... That is if the other lifers don't agree that your kids are the WORST people to even THINK about killing and give her their own death penalty...

6. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

I think she wants to die personally. I think she needs to go to some hell hold of a prison and spend the rest of her life there. Prison's are too nice nowadays IMO.

7. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Fry her up.... she wasn't insane. Her kids fought back. I don't care how screwed up you are you know you are doing wrong when the kids are fighting back pleding to live! Then she laid them out on the bed like laundry... wtf!? When the lights flicker, I hope it's her in the chair. Everyone is insane when it comes to being caught and on trail.... it's a lame cop out for a coward who murders babies!! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

8. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Lara,

I agree. I work for an Engineering Firm and we have designed a few Prisons. The only thing that is missing inside the gates is a PGA Golf Course. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

9. TXBIGFISH

TXBIGFISH 1/2 ton status

I myself have 4 chitlens and yes they can drive you crazy!
    BUT
    I have NEVER and I repeat NEVER thought of anthing like that, nor can I fathom the ability to do that, especially to your own flesh and blood! I heard that one of the kids ran away and she chased him down and then drowned him.
    She needs to fry, she knows what she did and I for one am tired of seeing insanity used as an excuse! If she was truly insane what stopped her from doing herself as well? If she had sdone that there would not have been a trial!
    Question? Who's name was on the insurance policy? Who is getting the money? Sounds kida Darla Rotier-esk to me. She got away with it to! Oh did I forget about the psycho who ran her kids off into a lake in her car?
    Please.
    Her judgement is coming, and I am sure it is worse than we can imagine. I hope if they do send her to jail they put her in gerneral population, they WILL take care of it!

10. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

They ought to save the American tax payer dollars and send her to Afghanistan to work to support herself as a street corner Taliban whore!! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

11. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

What baffels my mind is they always have these lame A$$ trials to determan wether or not a person is sane or insane. Now correct me if I am wrong. Unless you get in a knife fight at a bar or catch some one in the sack with your other half your pretty much not sane! Of course no person in their right mind would kill someone for no reason. If you kill then you are a murder plain and simple.

12. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Funny thing.....it actually costs more to execute someone than it does to lock 'em up forever.....lawyers get rich from the appeals process thanks to the growing number of bleeding heart liberals out there.......I'm thinkin' that Hubby should spend some time also since he failed to get help or acknowledge that she was having problems ( all this based on news reports of course)......I think trials should be sorta like the dunkin' booth at the fair....prove guilt beyond a doubt (DNA and all that), and hit the switch that same day....the 3 strikes and yer out rule would apply for thieves, burglars, etc.......I like that "pink underwear" prison in AZ....make them work to pay for their keep....bring back chain gangs, or farms like down in La......Felons forfeit their rights when they disregard the rights of others........if anyone in here has ever been burglarized ( twice for me), it makes you pretty weird about being safe in your own home for quite a while (which seems cruel and unusual), so F*** a buncha cruel and unusual roadside labor, farmwork, and "oooowweee that needle hurts".....recidivism rates are increasing as a result of gang popularity and the "romantisizing" of gangster lifestyles in Rap music.....it should be cheaper to execute those who are "without a doubt" guilty of taking a life......BUT, I support a womans right to chose abortion......there's a song lyric that goes......".....he can't even run his own life, I'll be damned if he'll run mine.....".......Hell, Mr Yates is just as guilty as Mrs Yates.....I'd say that if they can both swim from Houston to Tampa nonstop, let 'em live.....it's more of a chance than those kids had......

13. AGM73k5

AGM73k5 1/2 ton status

Lyric is from:
    Sunshine by
    Jonathan Edwards

Figured I'd throw that out for any that wanted to track it down and check it out. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
    -Aaron

14. buttman2u

buttman2u Registered Member

have you ever been to prison?
    i didn't think so. don't start claiming about how nice they are, they're not.
    and don't think that only bad guys go to prison. is a deadbeat dad really in the same catagory as a murderer? or someone who steals the tags off of your car to put on theirs? (yes, that is a felony). what about pot dealers? does a 19 year old kid deserve to go to prison for two years because he sold a plant? while a rapist goes free on technicalities?
    yet they allow those with money to do as they please, with virtually no consequences.
    kill someone? plea bargain it down to a couple of years. embezzle millions from your company, with the help and knowledge of the executives? welcome to the DNC.
    paula told the cops that she had done something terrible. that, to me, proves that she knew what she did was wrong. i say execute the nutty b!tch.

15. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Rip her NIPPLES off with Vise-Grips!

16. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

No! Hook some jumper cables on each nipple and charge away!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

17. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

you talking bout the tent city where they have to buy their own lunches like back in middle school? hell yeah, those nutcases would murder her in some horrendous way in ten minutes...

in my opinion she deserves to die...in some horrible fashion though, not quick and painless.

Later

18. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> I'd like to see things go back to the ways of the Wild West ...............If you kill somebody, you're killed ! They should take these piles of trash right from the coutroom to a feild. put a bullet in their heads and drop them in a grave !! Screw appeals , screw lawyers, screw sentencing ...... kill em as soon as possible......period ! Hell, that wouldn't cost us law abidding tax payers too much now would it ?

19. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

I think drowning is even too good for her. I don't think there is a way that she could ever suffer enough for what she did to those kids. I have 3 kids and although they can drive me completely in sane on some days I could never imagine my life with out them. As far as the dead beat dad issue...I think these guys should be treated as a criminal also. Maybe then they would face responsibility and take an active part in there child's life. I happen to have a child who's biological father is a dead beat dad. Has been all her life. He has even made the comment that he doesn't want her(much less anything to do with her) but he won't let anyone else have her either. Does that seem fair? I don't think so. Espically not since Wayne has raised her as his own since she was 18 months old. Does that seem fair to him when he wants to adopt her? To me it's not so like I said they should pay the time for the crime (and in my opinion failure to pay child support is a crime)

20. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

I agree that dead beat dads should be dealt with harshly...BUT...having been raked over the coals in a divorce court twice, I truly believe that men in general pay too high a price in divorce cases.....in my first divorce, my Take Home pay was $172.50 per week.....child support for two kids was $300 per month.....plus, I took all the bills and gave her all the furniture, etc for her govt subsidized brand new 3BR $40 per month apt.....at the time, $700 per month take home made me ineligible for food stamps.....I got a better paying job, and ended up in court paying the lawyer fees, and $500 in child support.....Her new Husband at the time was makin' half again what I made, and she made almost as much as me.....sooo...when I remarried, we went back to court and both my wife And my income was used to figure the New child support.....I was divorced after 10 months....got out cheap....she got the new car and the house and All the money in the bank.....I got out and child support was dropped back down to $500.....this went on for 10 years until my son came to live with me (at 13).....She was horrified that I asked for child support.....at the time, I had been paying $600 per child per month.....based on the same percentage of Just Her income, I should have received $500 (remember that when I was married, the court considered both incomes)....the court set Her support at $350......which she paid Late when she paid it.....when I took her back to court to make her catch up, her payments which were in arrears was forgiven and she was admonished to do better in the future......I got a lot more about Primary Medical coverage and all that, but I think most of you get the idea......I was paying a Lawyer up to $200 per hour (less of course in the early years), so I was investing in the best I could afford.....also tried using a Woman as a lawyer.....anyway.....even tho I divorced her over 22yrs ago, and my daughter is 30 (son died 11yrs ago at age 16).....I can feel the anger and bitterness coming back when I talk about it.........all this goes to say that sometimes "Dead beat" Dads sometimes have their own stories to tell.......I was Never a dead beat Dad, but I think that sometimes it woulda been cheaper to just shoot the b!tch......