Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Yates-Life in prision!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddin4fun, Mar 15, 2002.

1. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

No death penalty for Yates. Personally, I agree with it. Death would be too easy for her. Plus, I think death is what she wants....
    Your thoughts?

2. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

That suck's... Feed her to a shark! Dieeeeee.....b!tch,Dieeeeee!

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

hmmm... I dunno... I would say kill the b*tch, but if she wants to die, don't let her... I hope she gets treated like sh*t... maybe she'll learn a lesson out of it... Although it's not like she'll ever get a chance to decide whether to kill or not kill someone /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Hope she doesn't have too much fun watching TV and lounging around all day chatting with the other killers and what not...

4. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

I realy doubt that it is gonna be a Club Med vacation for her.
    If you remember the other broad that drowned her kids in the car, she is getting the crap beat out of her on a regular basis.
    And Dahmer that sick ****, they beat him to death in the shower.
    Sometimes a life setence turns out to be a short stay.

5. MT ZION

MT ZION Registered Member

I am with you muddin I think death is too easy, she deserves to suffer the rest of her life. What the hell is wrong with people these days? What could make you want to kill inocent kids? Common people, If you have wicked thoughts of killing get some help! There is no excuse for killing period. I think the laws are to mild here in the states, I could think of a better punishment for her but it is kind of mid evil. Anyways I hope she realizes how big of a mistake she has made.