Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Yeaaaa Budddy, Finally got the pics of the Blazer up.

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Kev71, Sep 2, 2002.

1. Kev71

Kev71 Registered Member

Theres only two and its just cuz some kid had a camera after we went mudding, but finally i get pics of my blazer on this board. So now that thats acomplished maybe i can get a little work done on it. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif Heres the site http://community.webshots.com/user/kev71

2. chulisohombre

chulisohombre 1/2 ton status

your blazer is in better shape than mine.you can kinda see the mud.lol.did you have fun is the only question??

3. jc71355

jc71355 1/2 ton status

Very Nice /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    Thats what color i'm thinking of painting mine

4. Kev71

Kev71 Registered Member

Had a blast man, i thought i was being taken to a crappy little dirt trail but man there were some crazy mud holes. It was some good ol dirty fun.

5. NuBombs72K5

NuBombs72K5 1/2 ton status

Sharp blazer Kev.

6. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

7. Kev71

Kev71 Registered Member

Its my brother's friend's in santa barbra. Your kombi is sweet though, too bad theres hardly any nice buses in GA.

8. aksidentproan

aksidentproan 1/2 ton status

Its about time we got some more orange blazers on here. Sweet truck man. When are you gettin your soft top? And out of curiosity, what size lift and tires do you have?

Evan

9. Kev71

Kev71 Registered Member

Orange is seriously the best, calls the most attention /forums/images/icons/wink.gif , and i have a 4 in Rancho Rs9000 (adjustable, except i always leave em on medium) and 33s. My fronts are preety worn down and starting to look like a pair of donuts, so i'm planning to get some new ones, i dont think ill get 35s cuz i dont want the tire rubbage, but i might just get some nice lookin bf goodwrenchs i dunno....any suggestions?

10. silver

silver Registered Member

your truck looks alot like mine... i mounted the fog lights behind the grill in almost the exact same spots and it's about the same color as mine too. did you just drill holes in your grill mounts? i like the tire on the top too. but the best part is "the beast" man you're just the [censored] if you have "the beast" painted on your car. lol.

11. chulisohombre

i have a solid top now and need to build a new cage for it.the old one rusted out the floor and when i got the new hardtop the cage didnt fit so i chopped it out.it was pretty much a cut and weld that the previous owner rigged in there so it was kinda crappy.im trying to find someone local to build me anether one that fits and looks good.when i paint it i told the wife that the beast is going to stay on there. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

12. chulisohombre

my friend out in cali had a whole yard full of VW bugs and buses.i almost bought one off of him.