Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

YEAAAAAA FREEEEKKKKIN WHOOO HOOOOOOO

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Chaz88K5, Mar 6, 2003.

1. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

Today was the first time i had drove on the street since september 20th of last year....DMV finaly gave me back my licence...so clear the roads.....I AM MOBLE AGAIN!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

did i ever mention that i hate the DMV?? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

Congrats!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Now drive down here and go wheeling with the So Cal Big Dawgs.

3. Blazinaire

Blazinaire 1/2 ton status

well it's about time /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif, so does this mean that we can expect to see you at the next Blazer Bash Mr. Chaz Moooooooo raaaay? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

MMMMMMMOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! On the roads, drivin' around, like a Mooray should..... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

right on congrats /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Good Job! Congrats! Now everyone needs to get their loved ones off the street. Hide the kids! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    well it's about time /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif, so does this mean that we can expect to see you at the next Blazer Bash Mr. Chaz Moooooooo raaaay? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i am sure as he!! goin to try..as long as i convice my brother to use is truck as a tow rig and i get everything done that i want to do by then...game on...

8. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Congrats!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Now drive down here and go wheeling with the So Cal Big Dawgs.

[/ QUOTE ]

blazer safari i will be down there...maybe sooner but not on a wheeling trip /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif i need to go down to riverside anyway and beat down a customer that screw me out of $3000 when i was dispatching 2 years ago...the last blazer safari i went to i stoped by there and got 1000 out of him...so i guess i need to pay a little visit again

9. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

CHAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
    congrats dude, cant wait to wheel with ya!!!!!!