Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

YEAH!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Oct 6, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Today at work I burned my arm taking fish out of the little warmer thing... I'm hardcore, dawg!!! I hope it scars so I can grow old and tell my grandchillin the following story:

"That scar, you little brats, is what hard work and dedication is all about. I got that scar one fateful day workin' at the Country Buffet in Wyoming. Yep... It started out like any other day, I went in, put my apron on, and went out to face 4.5 hours of constant cleaning and screaming at a wall every time I took some food out of the warmer. I saw we were fresh outta baked fish, so I, being the on-the-ball food service biotch that I was, went to the warmer. I opened the door and peered inside. There they were, two pans of baked fish staring at me menacingly as they sat there staying hot and somewhat fresh. I stuck my arm in there and I grabbed the pan with all my might. What happened next is a bit fuzzy, I remember there wasn't much room for my arm. There was a stinging sensation, but I had to keep going. It was my duty as a Line Server to keep the baked fish stocked for the hoards of innocent civilians screaming, 'baked fish or death!!!' So I got that fish out, and I triumphantly replaced the empty pan with the new pan of baked fish. I looked at my arm and saw the marking of death upon my flesh. But I wasn't scared, because I knew that if I didn't go on, dozens of innocent people would be without their baked fish. Kids, your grandpappy is a hero. I am to be respected, loved, and showered with beautiful women and bags of money. You don't even KNOW what hard work is, with your nintendo 69's and playstation 200's. When I was your age, my mom and dad kicked me out of the house and I had to work 20 jobs just so I could be $5 million in debt at the end of the month."

But really... I was just doing my job... I know you may think I'm brave and heroic, but I was just doing my duty and it's what any good line server would do... /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    But really... I was just doing my job... I know you dont think I'm brave and heroic since I am just a wanker..

[/ QUOTE ]
    all fixed up for ya

3. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    "That scar, you little brats, is what hard work and dedication is all about. I got that scar one fateful day workin' at the Country Buffet in Wyoming. Yep... It started out like any other day, I went in, put my apron on, and went out to face 4.5 hours of constant cleaning and screaming at a wall every time I took some food out of the warmer. I saw we were fresh outta baked fish, so I, being the on-the-ball food service biotch that I was, went to the warmer. I opened the door and peered inside. There they were, two pans of baked fish staring at me menacingly as they sat there staying hot and somewhat fresh. I stuck my arm in there and I grabbed the pan with all my might. What happened next is a bit fuzzy, I remember there wasn't much room for my arm. There was a stinging sensation, but I had to keep going. It was my duty as a Line Server to keep the baked fish stocked for the hoards of innocent civilians screaming, 'baked fish or death!!!' So I got that fish out, and I triumphantly replaced the empty pan with the new pan of baked fish. I looked at my arm and saw the marking of death upon my flesh. But I wasn't scared, because I knew that if I didn't go on, dozens of innocent people would be without their baked fish. Kids, your grandpappy is a hero. I am to be respected, loved, and showered with beautiful women and bags of money. You don't even KNOW what hard work is, with your nintendo 69's and playstation 200's. When I was your age, my mom and dad kicked me out of the house and I had to work 20 jobs just so I could be $5 million in debt at the end of the month."

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right. That sounds much better than: "I had a brain-fart and screwed up my arm."

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

a bit of advise don't do that it hurts /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

yeah when i used to work at whataburger(local fast food place) i put my hand to get some chicken fingers and whan i got burnt by the food warmer lamp. it sucked. i have like 4 scars from working there. sucked but ya must go on. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

yeah my job freaking blows... but I ran outta the dough and got desperate for a job, so there I am working with food...

The girls hardly make up for it... But I hopefully will make it to August...

7. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    The girls hardly make up for it..

[/ QUOTE ]
    Speaking of that...did you nail that one yet?

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

we haven't had any chances to talk since saturday................................