Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Yee Haw! 6 inches of snow on the way!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by klier, Nov 11, 2000.

1. klier

klier Registered Member

Those of us in Southern Minnesota (if I'm not the only one from here on the forum) :-) are going to be treated to about a half of foot of snow starting late tonite and continuing through tomorrow! Can't wait to try out the new Mud T/A's in the deep stuff!

2. loudandproud

loudandproud 1/2 ton status

I'm gonna slip and slide all over the stupid road with my Super Swamper TSL's ..... lol [​IMG]

3. k5king

k5king 1/2 ton status

can you ship me some through UPS??how much is shipping for snow?? i can't wait till we get some down here..all the smart people stay home,,all the stupid people get stuck and THEN i go out and play and make some extra $$CASH$$....

ANYBODY LOSE THEIR JEEP????????[​IMG]
    I JUST FOUND ONE UNDER MY BLAZER!!!![​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

4. OFFRDK5

OFFRDK5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Hey...get some of those who are full of air and get em to blow that stuff down here to Illinois!! I can't wait to try my bald tires on a few feet of the white stuff in a K5 I have never driven in the snow before!!!

SK-15
    J**P...it's whats for dinner!
    http://SK-15.coloradok5.com

5. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=purple>I'm from Hudson,WI right on the St.Croix River ( you know the home of Dibbo's and Dick's Bar. ) Hahaha ! I have to drive to Illinois Monday morning for their deer season with my dad and I just hope the roads won't be too bad. Last year was clear as a bell and warm. We had to head straight for home after getting our bucks. For some reason, I'm not looking forward to this winter, I think it's going to be bad. Oh well. that's what we get for living here.</font color=purple>

<font color=purple>L8r,

.Riz.<font color=purple>

<font color=blue>" Deep ?........Is doesn't look that deep. "</font color=blue>

6. Bigmeats

Bigmeats 1/2 ton status

Hey! Save at least one buck for me this year would ya?
    Strange.... u live in Wi and come to Il to hunt....i leave il to go to Michigan on tues to hunt.....what do u know that i don't[​IMG]. Good luck and get a big one. Post some pics of the "thirty pointer" im sure you'll get!!!

Bigmeats

Carl...75 Blazer...Manhattan IL

7. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=purple>I used to hunt in WI but bucks got to be few and far between and with no private land to hunt on it makes it that much harder. My uncle own a beautiful chunk of land right in Brown county ( right in the middle of the golden triangle ) and since my grandpa died 2 years ago, he lost his hunting buddy. My dad went down there to cheer him up and now they are close again. Last year I went and my cousin ( uncles' son ) came too, needless to say, it's going to be an annual trip from now on. Great times and great hunting. I'll post pics if I get one. You do the same o.k. ? Good luck and be safe !</font color=purple>

<font color=purple>L8r,

.Riz.<font color=purple>

<font color=blue>" Deep ?........Is doesn't look that deep. "</font color=blue>