Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

YEEHAA It works! 1 ton, crossover and 37 MTR's in action- PICS, and Thanks

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by FWP, Aug 1, 2002.

1. FWP

FWP CRS

YEEHAA It works! 1 ton, crossover and 37 MTR\'s in action- PICS, and Thanks

Finally got my project done /forums/images/icons/cool.gif , and I would like to thank a few people for their patience with all my questions and help I received through the forums, PM's and phone calls. Russ (Baddog), Wes (ThatK30guy), Tim (Butch), Sean (Ript), Marv (marvspringer), Mychal (90blzr), Juan (juanblazer), Frank (BlazinOR), Mike (BLUESMAN), Matt (NoRulz), Rene (tRustyK5), Pete (pcorssmit), Rich (Ddragggon)

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! Thanks again! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Here's some pics of the night run me and the local club guys went on tonight. We ran Mingus Mangler, and the truck performed great! I did notice I had to shift the Blazer back and forth a few times to get the steering to respond correctly, the MTR's grab WAY better than the BFGs and Coopers...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

Re: YEEHAA It works! 1 ton, crossover and 37 MTR\'s in action- PICS, and Thanks

Looks good. How much lift are you running?

3. FWP

FWP CRS

6". Sorry I didn't reply to your earlier post (I wanted to), but I just got the pics up tonight /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

4. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Looking good, Fred! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

BTW, that D60 looks familiar!! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

5. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Looks awesome Fred!!! I'm <font color="green">Jealous</font color>!!

Rene

6. Impex

Impex 1/2 ton status

its looking good! are those mounted on 15x10 or 15x8? i just ordered my 37s and curious what it will look like. i'm almost ready to fourwheel with you arizona guys

7. FWP

FWP CRS

15x10. Looking forward to wheelin with ya! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif You've been around long enough- bout time you get out there! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

8. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Wow, looking good!

Wish my POS was running... But, it's getting closer. Set the painted cage in today. Probably work on the floors tonight when it cools off. Then, when I get a fuel tank in, it will be driveable again. Still need lights and shocks after that to be minimally ready for moab.

9. FWP

FWP CRS

Good deal. You want to run a test run some time before we head to Utah?

I hear you on the minimally ready thing. That's where I'm at now. I have a few things to finish, like diff guards, pusher fan for the tranny cooler, better front brake lines, etc etc.

10. BadDog

I would love to make at least one trial run before leaving out. But, I've got to find a tank first...

11. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

Well if you go to gov.auctions.com you might find a used M60 tank. But I don't think the guns will be on it.

12. BadDog

LMAO! You floored me with that when I first saw it, spent about 10 seconds looking at it (email notification) in complete stupefaction. Then I reread my post... /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

13. mplogic

mplogic 1/2 ton status

Looks great! I'm jealous too -MTR envy... they were all sold out when I was buying tires. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif But the new BFGs are pretty nice too.

Do you guys belong to a club or something? I'd like to get in on one of these runs too. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

14. BLUESMAN

BLUESMAN 1/2 ton status

Phoenix(but it\'s a dry heat...like an oven!)AZ.

Fred,I'm glad those MT/R's worked out for you!Damn those are some sweet meats!The local dealer should be having another sale if anyone is interested contact me.Looking good,Fred!Mike

15. 72THING

72THING 1/2 ton status

Hey Fred, nice ride. I know you'll enjoy that crossover steering. Its one of the best mods I've done to the "THING,"
    not to mention the D60 with a Lock Rite.

Will