Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

YEhhhaaaaa! Wheelin/shootin pics from today...dial up beware!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Zeus33rd, Mar 7, 2004.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Yahooooo.....I know I shouldn't wheel the DD/tow rig, but everytime I get out there I can't resist. lol, Almost bit me in the ass today too. Tried a shot at one of the more extreme hill climbs down there...open front and rear. Ended up with my back bumper resting on a pine tree and forward motion wasn't happenin, all on waay waaay steep hill. Dodge cummins to the rescure though...dude drove up the hill past me, stopped, got out and hooked up a tow strap and pulled me up the hill...Blew my frickin mind. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif My F-250 isn't light. Plus he had a 4 wheeler in the back of the truck too. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Unfortuneatley I couldn't find my friend that had my camera so no pics of that. Sight to see though. Unfortuneatley my respect for the dude fell after seeing his next bone head move. After I backed down, instead of going to the top of the hill and coming back down, or going up and down the other way, he tourned around in the middle of the hill. Lot's of people watchin- showin off almost rolled his truck for him. I have never seen a truck get that close to going over, without actually going over...duh. I got most of that in the pictures though. The rest of the pictures are of my friend John in the white Toyota, Chris in the big turd brown F-250, little cody and the new girlfriend Amber. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gifimp2: Today was the first time John had ever put his truck in 4 wheel drive...was a kick to see how happy and fired up he was getting. Kinda cool to teach him stuff too. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The pictures of the Dodge on the hill do that hill no justice at all. The hill earned the nickname
    "The Intimidator". lol, it's nothing for locked rig with a good carb or EFI. Scares alot of people though.

2. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

where is that place...looks like you found the garden of eden. Great pics.

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

that guy needs to work on his shooting stance...

lol!

j

4. Zeus33rd

It's a local place that pretty much everyone around here goes too. Bout 20 minutes from my house. Everyone calls it Greenhorn- the river/creek is called Greenhorn Creek. Very very popular place. Motorcycle/ATV/4 wheeler guys love it too. It's frickin HUGE...waaay way bigger than Hollister Hills. And no pesky Rangers to tell ya what you can't do. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Night wheelin? ok. Shooting? Ok. Pretty much anything within the limits of common sense. It's all owned by a large gravel/sand plant. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. Zeus33rd

[ QUOTE ]
    that guy needs to work on his shooting stance...

lol!

j

[/ QUOTE ]

Nahh, Cody's left handed. Not to mention he only weighs about 100lbs- A 40 S&W Glock is alot of gun for him. Has to brace himself. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

Is there not a single GM vehicle in this picture. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Not that I particularily care, it's just really hard to imagine that out of all those trucks, no one's driving a chebby. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

7. Zeus33rd

Hmmm, Good eye. I'm guilty too though. Mines the red F-250. It's wierd now that I think about it, I don't think I saw one GM truck at all that day. ALOT of Toys and Jeeps though. Seems to be what everyone here has. Oh well. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

8. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

open them eyes a little more guys.
    that sure looks like a white chev coming down the bank into the creek /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

9. 85HeartBurb

85HeartBurb 1/2 ton status

DANG we used to be able to take the boats all the way back there when I was younger been going their from 72 to like summer of 89 when i joing the marines do you still take you bet road to get down there? I think we used to call it the sand bar! that brings back alot of memories!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Zeus33rd

You can still get there using You Bet Rd. Closer for me to take Banner Lava Cap/Idaho Maryland to Red Dog rd though. And the white truck is an 84, I think, Toy. I know cause it belongs to a freind. lol, Hard to tell from the pic, but it has a full exo cage too. Look at the roof and you can kinda see. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

11. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    You can still get there using You Bet Rd. Closer for me to take Banner Lava Cap/Idaho Maryland to Red Dog rd though. And the white truck is an 84, I think, Toy. I know cause it belongs to a freind. lol, Hard to tell from the pic, but it has a full exo cage too. Look at the roof and you can kinda see. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

damn I could just see the rear tire carrier and it almost liiked like a blaze.

damn chevy haters /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

12. JK5

JK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Looks likea Blast!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

13. Pookster

Pookster 1/2 ton status

Just my two cents.....

Some eye protection would not be a bad idea either.

Lefty hand and righty hand arent as important as eye dominance. Even more so, the glock isnt designed in stock form for lefty use. the mag ejector as well as slide release are all made for a righty grip.