Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Yep...tried chew tonight...WTF?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mikey_d05, Mar 26, 2005.

1. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

My attitude towards young life is experience what you can when there are little or no consequences that result from your actions. All of my buddies and I were bored and couldn't find a place to party so we were sitting around and someone put a dip in and offered me some. I said yeah, sure, never tried it, might as well. So I put one in, burned for about five seconds, then got a nice little buzz going...works for me. 10 minutes later (maybe less) the buzz is gone. I politely ask for another since I weigh quite a bit and figure it's just plain worn off. I put a new one in...nothing happens, I figure it's all BS and 10 minutes later I take it out and we keep on talking. A little while later we decide to drive around and waste $2/gallon gas out of sheer and complete boredom. All of the sudden I start to feel real funny, like nothing I've experienced before. I tell my friend to pull over but before he can I flat out blow chow. Pants, shirt, hands, face, dashboard, covered in my breakfast, lunch, and dinner, but my buddy is laughing too hard to care about his car. He pulls over and I proceed to puke up a lung.

I didn't swallow any of it and I definitely didn't catch a large or long buzz.

My question to those of you who chew is why? It was Grizzly long cut so there should have been enough there to kick my ass but it hardly did anything. Apparently it bothered my stomach enough to make it rebel and have me make a fool of myself. I just don't understand the reasoning behind chewing after tonight's episode. My clothes are now in the wash and I'm trying not to wake anyone up since they'd all be thrilled to say the least at my actions.

I guess I just don't understand the motive behind it if you don't get anything out of it. Do you react differently than I did?

Last edited: Mar 26, 2005
  2. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

You learned an important lesson tonight. You're not supposed to swallow. Besides it's some nasty chit.

3. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

I've done alot of stuff in my 29 years but chew is not one of them. That sh!t is nasty...:crazy:

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I tried it once, i fell down and threw up. The two cans I had are holding up the back of my dvd player now

5. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

i tried chew once, back whjen i was like 15

i got sick as hell

screw all that crap, i cant touch it, i hate it,.

i dunno how anyone does it, i cant believe it,.,.

alot of ppl do it at work

cant smoke on property

its sick as hell, disgusting, stinky messy crap, just as bad as cigs,

6. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

I have never seen anyone chew up here befor, but i dont smoke or hang with many who do but.

when i met up with TJ and some guys at the mounds in MI we ran in to this group of jeepers, i was talking to this one guy with a slur then i notised this nasty looking chunk or tar stuck on his side teath and gums.

i couldent pry my eyes way it was like a train wreck i dident want to look but couldent stop. most of this guys teath were almost black, good god that **** looks nasty, i think i got like 4 cancer sores just looking at him.

nasty nasty nasty

7. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

It's one of those "rites of passage" I suppose..... I tried chew once in high school with results similar to yours.

.... I've also drank bong water.

I don't feel the need to do either one again.

8. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I get a big buzz off chewing. I guess thats just me. I only chew once every couple months, I haven't in a long time actually. I never messed with mint this or that I just chew Copenhagen Long Cut, maybe that helps. Whatever its a nasty habit if you are a addicted. I know a few kids who are. They chew pinches 3 times the size I do and don't get a buzz. Its stupid.

9. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

grizzly is some fairly nasty crap, I do it on occasion, last summer it was into addiction. Now I chew more than dip. Dip comes in cans, chew comes in pouches.

10. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

I think I shouldn't have read this thread with an upset stomach.

:puke:

(btw, why don't we have a puke emoticon? We need one. All the other forums do. It's not fair! Wahhh)

11. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

zen are you sick? you have to go wheeling today.

12. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

13. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

That's about how it was too. Pull over...what?...BLAAAAAAA...(hysterical laughing)

14. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

15. mofugly13

mofugly13 1 ton bucket of rust Premium Member

I chewed a couple of times in high school, but my first dip of copenhagen put any future tobacco use to a complete halt. That dip of cope gave me the same results as you experienced. Be thankful that you didn't start something you will be regretting years down the road. I have also drank bong water. Ahhh, youth...

16. protechk5

protechk5 1/2 ton status

Well where i come from alot of people out in the country dip, including my self. I dont really ever see to many people using chew, or (chow) guess how they say it around here. The reason you got sick is cuz you did too much at one time. If you ever do want to try it again, just put less in and just keep it in for a long time, after using it for a long time you start to put more in, and also you dont get sick, i know lot of people who dont spit and i never see them even take it out, yeah its crazy.

17. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

Same here, only once in a while for me. Once I start feeling really dizzy, thats enough, I hate it when its REALLLY juicy. I have a friend that can take 1/4 of the can and nothing.

Brands make a big difference on me, I had Rooster once, everyone chewed that cuz it was cheap I guess, but that was the worst I ever felt. I only like certian brands, Skoal is good and Cope, with Skoal Mint being one my fav. My girlfiend had some once, and got REALLY sick, I told her she wasnt supposed to swallow, she said she didnt, but she was tore up, puking and all.

18. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::waytogo: thats funny as hell I almost did that once and thank god I didnt and the reason you didnt feel good (for the orginal poster is you did way to much, its just like beer the first time drinking you dont want much or youll feel like ass and chew and dip are 2 completely different things

19. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I never felt like crap first time i drank or dipped :p: I puked once cause of dip. I was wasted on Jack Daniels(my drink of choice at the time) and I had a pouch of Skoal Mint. I was so drunk I bit the pouch open and swallowed most of the contents. Yeah that ended badly. Now whenever I drink JD I have to drink it real slow, some odd reason instead of correlating the taste of dip with puke, my mind connected JD and Puke :mad:

20. Ruthven13

Ruthven13 1/2 ton status

In Middle School it was kinda like the cool thing to try. My friends would all be outside at lunch dipping. Nobody really got in trouble for it, since pretty much everyone got sick and the staff thought that was punishment enough. I never tried it though. Kinda want to, but since I quit smoking I don't want to go to anything with nicotine in it. Hell, I never even smoked until I was in my early 20's.