Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

yep. yep. most definetly a condom.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SUPERSUB87, Dec 22, 2006.

1. SUPERSUB87

SUPERSUB87 1/2 ton status

don't ask why it's called that... i typed a "y" and that was the first thing that my computer remembered so i just put it on.:D so i have pretty much lost all motivation in my suburban. Its not coming out how i planned. i'm tired of having to fix the random crap. i'm tired of having to wait to get sh!t done because my grandfather keeps forgetting to take parts into town (cough driveshafts cough). i also have no idea what needs to be done engine wise, last time my grandfather told me anything about it (i bought it from my grandfather just to let yall know) he told me nothing was wrong and that all it needs is a new clutch and gauge work. I doubt thats all that needs to be done. i already have done the clutch. the gauges i want someone else to do bc i am lazy after cutting my hands and bruising my head and having to worry about tetnis shots:rolleyes: . Also, i have anger management issues so ive put one or two dents into the body myself on top of the ones that were already there to begin with. The interior still needs alot of work. I love music. no stereo:mad: . too afraid to take a saw to the fenders. Plus im leaving it for about a year to go to school. Just wanted to let off some steam. It also sucks having a full shop and no key because your grandfather thinks people steal tools and sh!t and so you can't get to the tools and when you do get to them you have no help from anyone because he's the only person for 24 miles that can help and hes always working so if i need some help on lifting the truck up for the body lift or just fixing random crap i dont have that help. so you might see the damn thing in the for sale adds this summer if i just completely loose it. ok i'm done complaining:D

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Quick somebody read this and get back to me with the scoop.:D

3. SUPERSUB87

SUPERSUB87 1/2 ton status

:haha: :haha: :haha: bottom line is. i'm pissed and fed up:mad: :D

4. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Grandpa-alzhiemer's, kid-no patience. That's the condensed version:D

John

5. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Fock I think my brother has that ****.

Me: Can you get the 13mm socket?
    Him: Is that red?
    Me: WTF?
    Him: The bolt is red.
    Me: Dude,Just go away...

6. Col_Sanders

Col_Sanders 3/4 ton status

Man, I feel for you. If I felt like boring you with my story on my Blazer I would, but lets just leave it at I have $4k in a motor that blew because I bought a cheap short block from a crap machine shop and tried to get greedy with the HP. All I got from my dad who was supposed to be helping me the whole time is a "you should have bought a crate engine, if it were me I would have bought a crate engine, I would have bought a crate engine and left it".

This is a labor of love and is worth it if you enjoy it. Sometimes you have to break down and have the initiative to do the work or take the damn thing somewhere and have someone else work on it. I spent too much money and time on my K5 to abandon it now and I was happy enough when it was running that I will keep dumping money into the f***er until it is reliable. Then I will drag my dads heep into his pond and tell him he should have bought something with a V8.

7. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

fixed it, cuz hes not gettin laid whinin like that LOL