Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

YES!!! I finally found my custom bins!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hi pinion, Nov 19, 2004.

1. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[​IMG] [​IMG] See the side bins?? The diamond plate bins??? Theseare custom made here in California, and ive been looking for this long bin for 2 mo!!!! I finally found it yes. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gifSome cutting involved, but its worth it. These are originally made to mount batterys in, but no no no, im going to turn my van into a custom Plumbing machine /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif Just happy about it, thats all. What do you guys think??? You like?? /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Do you think i should get the step diamond plate too?? Or does it look to gauty? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I say do the step too... Just a random piece of diamond plate sticking out looks kind of weird.......

4. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Yeah you guys dont care i know, but its a big deal to me /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

5. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifI thought you were buying an ambulance... Now that I see them, I think I want to buy an ambulance...

And yeah, I'd say hit the step in diamond plate also.

6. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

It dosent look poserish??? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif No i just have a reg e250 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

And for all you fake negative snuty patudy guys out there ,dont even bother posting in this one, cause youll get thrashed!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif There are some modifications like /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif to the van, but i think its worth it. Doimond plate rules /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Because if Wal Mart and k-mart is the devil, and home depot is god........what does that make macys? The pope??? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

nice looking truck ,brother.just don't paint PLUMBING backward's on the hood. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

Glad you found them finally.
    ambulances are cool. I'm finding more neat stuff in mine every day. Mine is becoming a portable carpenter shop. Now if I can just find a cheap generator to mount back in it, I can be totally off the grid. Should I leave the sirens off, along with the strobes and spots, or keep them> I get a LOT of strange looks from people driving this big ol box around.

10. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    nice looking truck ,brother.just don't paint PLUMBING backward's on the hood. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I AM PLUMBER-MAN!!!

What's that song? I am iron man it goes........ hmmm... how gay a song it is... but it's cool when it goes I am plumber-man /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif rock on brotha...

12. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

I kind of get what your saying. Your saying Ozzy Ozboure sucks. I like oZZy. And black sabbath. They are 2 of my favorite bands around.And the Greatest bands around i might add./forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

13. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifI thought you were buying an ambulance... Now that I see them, I think I want to buy an ambulance...

[/ QUOTE ]

my old neighbor/guy that lived where my grandfather does had a 4x4 econoline ambulance. it was hot and i wanted it. my sister still thinks im insane /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

14. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[​IMG] I agree /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG] I agree /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i'd drive that. a lot /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif