Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Yes or No Poll

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Grieby54, Nov 2, 2005.

?

Yes or No?

1. Yes

49.3%
  2. No

50.7%
  1. Grieby54

Grieby54 1/2 ton status

It's not gonna make much sense, but I'm just gonna try this real quick. I have a pretty big choice to make and I don't know what to do. The story would be far too long to explain and there's no way I could convey it all to you guys. So I just request a simple yes or no.

I appriciate it guys...

2. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

I voted no, only because of your obvious lack of enthusiasm.

My best advice? Go with your gut feeling.....

3. ryan22re

ryan22re 1/2 ton status

story too long to tell so i vote no.

ryan

4. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

Have a beer and cheer up!;)

5. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Anything that confusing gets a no.

6. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

regrets are for things you didnt do... i only regret the times i didnt take control and do something, if you do it and it doesnt work, its a learning experiance... (most of the time anyway)

7. gauder

gauder Banned

Yes, just for the hell of it.

8. ksblaze83

ksblaze83 1/2 ton status

hell yea go for it...change is awesome

9. ak bandit

ak bandit 1/2 ton status

What if the question was "should I shoot myself in the head"? I had to say no :dunno:

10. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME

We're here just for that

11. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Yeah, most of the time... Except things like skydiving... Or bungee jumping... or stopping a speeding train with your left index finger...

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

If it involves napalm, a flock of sheep and a case of Keystone Light, go for it. You only live once................

13. Grieby54

Grieby54 1/2 ton status

I think RJ knows it the best. It's trouble of the heart...

Well... maybe not knows it the best, but he's vocalized it the most on here. So maybe we can be miserable together, eh?

14. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

tellmetellmetellmeeeeee

15. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Yeah, caugh it up :D

16. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

You're gonna give yourself either a heart attack or an ulcer over that girl Sam.

17. Grieby54

Grieby54 1/2 ton status

Alright. Out comes the soap opera of Sam.

I'm with this girl who I'm head over heels for. We have awesome times together, I can't get enough of her. She's just plain amazing. We've been friends for about a year and a half then we talked as more than just friends for about a month and a half, and then we've been dating almost two months now. So about 3 weeks ago she met her ex boyfriend of near 4 years at the park to discuss how their lives were going and what not without telling me, and they kissed. So long story short, she told me about it that night, there was much crying and pain. And her saying she ****ed up big and what not. She was genuine and wanted to do anything to gain my trust back. So long story short again, I decided that love was unconditional as was forgiveness... and I forgave her and moved on. All is well untill as of late. She doesn't know what she wants, she's confused, she's scared of being serious, she says that when she's with me she's so happy, but when she's not she wants to be single and that's wrong of her to feel like that. She says I'm giving 100% and she's not, etc, etc... Well I talk to her tonight, turns out she's just scared of being serious and she liked the days when we were just together but not boyfriend girlfriend kinda thing. She said that maybe because she moved from her ex so fast to me that she didn't have a chance to get out the wanting to be single in her. And she said that it isn't fair for her to just say "hold on... I'm gonna go do my thing and we'll pick up where we left off in a bit."

So basically I'm sitting here not knowing... well... actually kinda know that she doesn't feel the same about me as I do her. All I can do is sit here and kick myself for not being able to make a girl fall as hard for me as I do her. She knows that's how I am and she said that it's tearing her up that I blame myself when it's her fault. I told her I wasn't good enough. She said the problem was that I was too good for her and she didn't deserve me. I kissed her and told her to go home because she was late. And here I sit pouring myself out to a bunch of strangers that I don't know but I love. Any questions? :o

Sorry... didn't clarify... she didn't break up with me. She said she wants to be with me and that's not gonna change. And that she had no intentions of breaking up with me...

18. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Sounds like she needs to sew her wild oats yet. Mabey just keep her as a "freind" , and see what happens. I would disconnect myself emotionally from her however. Be her buddy, mabey start seeing someone else as well :deal: ,,,and see how she feels then .

Good luck, Jacob

19. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Ah geez, I hit yes and I'm still not sure what the question is...

I would say you might be in a losing battle... As hard as it might be to try to reduce the relationship, it might be even harder to try to keep it in a highly involved state.

This is an excuse, maybe you already know that and are just denying it... If she's ready to have a relationship with you based on her feelings toward you, then she most likely wouldn't care about being single. Relationship states are not normally things a person needs to maintain quotas on...

20. Grieby54

Grieby54 1/2 ton status

It's like the only thing I can seem to conclude is to withdraw myself somewhat emotionally so that this doesn't hurt me as bad and maybe she won't be freaked by seriousness...