Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Jan 22, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

It's here, it's here. [​IMG]

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Oh Man that is so Fawked up. I am getting sick and tired of them frickin A-holes screwing around with My Copenhagen. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Damnit! It's snuff and should be eaten not strained through some pu$$y tea bag. And another thing long cut and plastic cans are for panny waste sissys.
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. RatMan

RatMan 1/2 ton status

I'm so with you on this one! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I like my Cope fresh and not through a pouch, but it's so nice to just be able to pull it out and be done with it. No residue or anything do deal with (esp. since I'm still a minor /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.)

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    No residue or anything do deal with

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha! Rookie! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

5. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Use this as an excuse to quit then... I don't see how ya guys chew that crap when the risk of getting mouth cancer seems to be pretty high. The 3 guys I know who chewed it regually all have since quit due to cancer turning up for them... you wouldn't get on a plane if you had 50/50 chance of crashing... so why chew it when you realistically probably have a 50/50 chance of getting cancer from it...? I know, your choice, your mouth... but I'd just really hate to see ya possibly end up like that man... that's all...

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

I actually like the idea. Now before you get all off on a tangent about it, let me 'splain to y'all why.

Now I suffered through the plastic can bit when I was stationed in Hawaii, so I'm there with ya. I've tried the long cut and it just plain sucks.

But the pouch idea though........
    Even though I used Red Seal now because of $$$$$ factor and the last two cans of Cope have gagged me beyond belief, the pouches would be great for work cause I really like the idea of clean and simple disposal, plus with the pouch, if I get to throwing down with some old boy or chasing someone, I can just spit the pouch out and go instead of the dig and spit method. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. RatMan

RatMan 1/2 ton status

Teah I know. I've been dipping since I was a freshman, but I'm still not good at it. LOL. I'm tryin' to quit, so these pouches aren't helpin' too much. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

i agree!!!!!!! chasin' down someone...or gettin' into a tussle with the chaw sucks a##!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

No one likes a quiter! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
    Just kidding. I know I know I need to quit. The thing is I've done it since I was 10 and I'm almost 33 now so I'm kinda addicted to the stuff. I have promised Myself and my Wife that I will quit just as soon as she's pregnant which is what We're working on.
    It sure does taste good though. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

10. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

if I get to throwing down with some old boy or chasing someone, I can just spit the pouch out and go instead of the dig and spit method.

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Why would you waste a good dip on some scumbag?
    I hear what your saying though. Back in my wilder days when I would get into an occasional scrap here and there everyonce in a while I would catch one in the mouth and that ain't good. Nothing like a full pinch going down the pipes.

11. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

I hated the plastic can on ship. I dipped cope for 16 yrs and then quit for a year, when I started back I couldn't stand it now I'm stuck w/ cherry Skoal. As far as the cancer thing, everything I've read on it says it dosent increase your odds that much. But its hell on the gum line, wait till they scrape the roof of your mouth to rebuild your gums /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif thats why I quit the first time. I'm setting my quit date for July. I figured after 22 yrs of dippin I need to quit while I have all my teeth.

And for the record I got my first dip of Skoal when I was 12 froam an ex Dalls Cowboy / Bull rider who was a friend of a friend of my dads and lived up near Lewisville Tx. any guesses what his name was?? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW Skoal used to be in pouches...remember Bandits? Good way to sneak a dip into HS /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

And for the record I got my first dip of Skoal when I was 12 froam an ex Dalls Cowboy / Bull rider who was a friend of a friend of my dads and lived up near Lewisville Tx. any guesses what his name was??

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, let's see. I would think that maybe you would be talking about some guy named Walt Garrison.

13. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

the bandits are good. good for when yer in school. i'm startin to chew now. that stuff is good. but every once in a while i'll go to cope. i can't stand snuff. i like my long cut. later.

jacob

14. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif