Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Yet another MENSA candidate in the dope world

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Desert Rat, Feb 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

"ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Deputy Ed Johnson was in uniform. He was also sitting in his marked patrol car. So he was a bit surprised when a man approached Friday and allegedly offered to sell him some cocaine. Michael Garibay walked up to Johnson's car at a Mobil gas station and asked the Orange County deputy if he was "straight," according to arrest records.
    When Johnson replied he was, Garibay responded, "Do you know what that means? .... It means do you want to buy some cocaine."
    When Johnson said "yes," Garibay pulled out a plastic bag containing "several pieces of flat white rocks substances" and asked for cash, records show.
    The deputy took the bag and arrested Garibay after the contents tested positive for cocaine, the Orlando Sentinel reported on its Web site.
    Garibay was being held Friday in the Orange County Jail on $7,500 bail for alleged possession of cocaine with intent to distribute, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana with intent to distribute."

Well, at least it wasn't crank...........

2. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Thank goodness they have hime off of the streets - he is just too stupid to be on the lose. That's why they call it dope.

3. Inu-Hanyou1776

Inu-Hanyou1776 1/2 ton status

:rolleyes: Definite nomination for somebody's "Dumb Crook News" segment. I wonder how common this is?

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Not suprised. Crackheads never have struck me as being very bright.

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Should we or shouldn't we????????????????:haha: :haha: :haha:

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

If we can keep it civil, why not ?? I know alot of you do not see any difference between crack and crank, but I do. Neither is good, but I much reather have too deal with a tweek freak then a crackhead.

8. Desert Rat

I wouldn't.

9. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

What strikes mea bout this is the thought, that its very possible the dealer asked because he has dealt with cops in the past....

10. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

I agree. Tweakers are tweakers. I guess you're just lucky that you knew the only "decent" tweakers in the world Paul.

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Well, having dealt with both subspecies, I would opinion that they are pretty much the same on the level of intelligence. The only differences is drug of choice and usually skin color.

12. Desert Rat

You are kidding right? A cold shot sales pitch to a cop just because you might've sold to one in the past? :doah: I'm going to go out on a limb and say it was sheer stupidity......

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Sometimes I wonder about people. A closed mind is a closed mind. If you only look for the worst, that's all you'll ever see. Having been around many tweekers and crackheads, I can honestly say the crackheads are by far the worst of the bunch.

14. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Having been around plenty of crackheads and methheads I can honestly say that they are equally scumbaggerific.

You should think about the fact that you are the only person here who has the viewpoint that tweakers are OK, even with several LEO's and plain old citizens that have experience with them disagreeing. Maybe you should think about opening your mind, it's really getting old.

15. K5er4Life

K5er4Life 1/2 ton status

I have seen firsthand what both of those drugs do to peoples lifes, talk about a completely different person before and after drug use. Whether its meth or crack both people who abuse these drugs are losers and unfortunately will probably never amount to anything. Hey I like that scumbagefferic term, thats the truth right there. Meth is horrible, and neither drug has a less evil, people will kill, mame, steal, lie and do anything possible to get crack or meth for that matter.

Hey Bubba, have you dealt with anyone personally and helped them make a turn around to get off these substances? The reason why I am asking is because I want to get into law enforcement and part of that reason is to help people.

16. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Let's think about that for a momment. The ones that LEO's deal with are the low lifes. They never meet the guy who parties at home with a few friends. I guess some of y'all are too closed minded too hear what I've said, and nothing I say will will matter because you've already made up your mind. Like it or not, the fact remains, that out of 20 years of heavy useage, I and NONE, of the people I hung out with stold, robbed, ...ect. too suport our habbits. Yes, I've met people who did, but I did not deal with those type of people, and neither would any of my "friends". I had no time for theives !!!!! Theives are too much trouble. Almost garrentied they'll have warrents out on them, so good chances they'll be watched by the cops. I didn't want anyone being watched/wanted anywhere near where I lived. Also, there is no way I could trust a thief. So no, I did not hang out with those kind of people. Now, I've never seen a "tweeker" rush up to a car at a stop sign and start washing the windows and demand a dollor for it. Had crackheads try that many times. So don't try too tell me there isn't a difference. All you're telling me is that you are assuming something you really have no clue about. Now letsd look at it from another angle. A 1/4 gram of meth normally has a street price of $20.00 . For that $20.00, a tweeker will be :high" for 8 to 12 hours. But, the crackhead will only be high for roughly 20 mins off a $20.00 rock of crack-cocaine. Witch one do you think needs too find ways too get money too suport thier habbit worst. Speaking of that, when I didn't have any crank, I'd go too sleep. I've seen crackheads going bugchit when they didn't have crack. I grew up with a guy named Cliff. Cliff and I were the best of friends. Anyways, Cliff never stold for meth. Cliff got into cocaine. Cliff turned into a theiven bastard. I didn't want anything too do with Cliff after he got into the cocaine. He would steal from everybody including his own family and friends. So again, don't try too tell me there isn't a difference because I know better, I've seen it happen with my own eyes. Same person was fine with meth, but a worthless POS over the cocaine. Don't get me wrong, I understand some people act the same over meth, but in my personal opinion, coke cluck (crackheads) are worse the tweekers. And another thing, how many times too you hear about drunk drivers killing someone or driving through a house ??? I hear about that all the time. I see many members hear bragging about getting drunk every holiday, and alot of weekends. Only difference, alcohol is legal. Guess what ??? My wife died of liver failure. She drank herself too death. So if crank and crack are the same, so is alcohol.

17. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

You're right. I give up. You are the only person who ever used drugs, new people who used drugs etc.

Your experience is in fact the only one that counts or should be considered. Happy now Paul?

18. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I'm not saying the guy was bright, but hey, cops aren't perfect either.

19. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

That's what I mean about being closed minded. You can't accept that some people can do something without going completely overboard. Do you hear about the drunk that hits a school bus full of kids ??? Do you hear about the guy who has a beer in his house ??? Works both ways. So if all "tweekers" are scumballs theives, then is everybody that drinks a drunk driver that's going too run over kids ????

20. sikZ28

sikZ28 1/2 ton status

Lets all just kick back, smoke a doob, drink a beer or both and chill. I use to tweak a lot, but got away from it when I realized all the people I was running around with were turning into thieves and just plain ol' pieces of chit.

if you stay on Meth or Crack long enough you loose touch with all reality and start doing chit that no sane person would do. I have never seen Tweakers or Crackheads handle a job other than roofing or picking up cans (and then they are late, quit showing up after the first payday etc...etc...etc..) I don't think a person could "do a little' and handle it like you can beer or alcohol. But beer and alcohol can be just as bad with all the alcohol related deaths and such.

If there was ever was such a thing as a "friendly' drug it would have to be weed. I am for legalization of it but I do not smoke it because it is illegal and could cost me my job. (and thats the ONLY reason)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.