Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

yikers, been a while!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by jekbrown, Nov 12, 2002.

1. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

damn, i have been out of the ck5 scene ever since september. Whatcha guys been up to? What projects are you working on? I've been neck deep in school work, no time for truck stuff... but I am gonna fix that soon. School doesnt last forever! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif man, I have a lot of messages to catch up on! anyway, i kinda miss the ck5 forums, I am gonna have to start following 'em again. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

j

2. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Whats happenin' stud muffin! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Missed ya on the Moab trail!

3. jekbrown

lol, believe me, no one was more pist about missing that event than me. I just couldnt get my rig ready in time... school + work conspired against me. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif oh well, I'll be ready for some hardcore winter-wheelin soon. w00t! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

j

4. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Dang man! I been wondering if you dropped off the face of the earth or what??!! sup?

5. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

what do you have left to do on your rig?

6. jekbrown

i pretty much did drop of the face of the earth... been workin to pay off the CC bills for all the goodies I bought for my truck during the summer. lol. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif at any rate, I need to get the tail gate and poop back on my rig and then I need to get it smogged and insurance and I'll be set. I wanna do some winter wheelin.

j