Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

yippee!! got to go out today!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by NEOMASTINO2U, Dec 11, 2002.

1. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

well just to let you all know i got to go out today! i got to go to the grocery store! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif sounds exciting huh! well after being down for so long it was quite the thrill for me that and we were running out of food! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif my family has been surviving off of take out and fast food! so they were thrilled that i got out of bed and went grocery shopping! it was exhausting but nice to get out of this house finally! that and aaron (reddog64) stopped by and needless to say i think i scared the hell out of him! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif wearing baggy sweats and looking like something my cat dragged in so if knowone hears from him i think his eyes got damaged or he went insane! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif anyway just wanted to share my enthusiasum with everyone still typing one handed and getting pretty good at it now and finally took my last antibiotic but still taking 50 other pills which sucks but hey they help me alot. now i am ready to go and rebuild another blazer! well maybe not quite yet but soon! i hope! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kelly

2. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

Was good to see you too..
    Hey If i had as much morphine as you had.. I'd be wearing nothing... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif
    When she said she had Christmas lights guy's, she did not exagerate.. she has the whole FRICKIN town lit up!!! and the first words weer, i need MORE!!! But the fuse keeps blowing...
    LOL /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    We still going hunting for seats on saturday? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    Good to see you K!

Aaron

3. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

*puts on welding helmet* " im goin in" /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

No kidding Rob...

She has that many lights.../forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
    I'm surprised she hasn't been arrested for kidnapping sants.. she has santa and reign-deer everywhere... So if i don't get that dana 60 for christmas I know she kidnapped santa!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Great to hear that you are doing better. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Glad to hear it Kelly. Keep your spirits up! I'll have to come up and check out the lights! My neighbor's house down the street looks like it came straight out of Lampoon's Christmas Vacation! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Right on!!!!!!! Glad to hear you're able to get out and about ! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

8. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Right on Kelly, glad to hear you are doing better and getting around /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. NEOMASTINO2U

um..uhh..err.. i guess i better break the news to ya gently,(gets evil grin on face and laughs)

I ALREADY KIDNAPPED HIM!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!(evil laugh)

oh and yesterday right before you got there ron made sure he gave me enough morphine so i could go to the store, i almost passed out at the store! boy that would of been embarassing! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif so i came home and slept for a little bit so they had to put the groceries away! oh and i finally got to take a bath! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif i was getting to the point if not being able to stand myself! sponge baths just suck! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    as for the seats no problem lots of pain meds and we are off to go scour the junk yard my favorite pasttime! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif that and i think i want new seats to! oh and i definatley need more LIGHTS! i got to find the commercal grade so i dont blow any strands! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif you didnt see the backyard i have more lights there! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif NEED MORE POWER!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kelly

10. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

Cool Kelly,, what time saturday... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. NEOMASTINO2U

well how about around 11 or 12 gives me time to wake up and drink a few cups of coffee and get food in my system so i can take meds, nothing like taking meds on an empty stomach! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

kelly

12. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

Kelly glad to hear you are out and about and on the mend, be cool and enjoy the Holidays... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif