Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

You are supporting terroism if...........

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by chevy1982, Jan 9, 2003.

1. chevy1982

chevy1982 Registered Member

You are supporting terroism if you burn oil or have a vehicle that gets bad gas mileage. At least thats acording to tv ads and radio ads. Terrorism Support

I personally think its a bunch of $hit.

2. Rasberry

Rasberry 1/2 ton status

In that regard its like saying you support child molesters if you attend Catholic church.

Makes you wonder about the Media, Are they idiots or do they think we are all idiots.

3. unicknn

unicknn 1/2 ton status

well then horray terroroism then i guess cause im not getting rid of my blazer

4. WakeBoard&4X4er

WakeBoard&4X4er 1/2 ton status

the one that gets me is the one about Drugs! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

If the would just Legalize pot and taxed it like Smokes or Beer they could kill 4 birds with one stone. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif Kids on drugs /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif, shotting over drugs /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif, Cash flow /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif, and Monitoring usage /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif!

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

6. CHEVY 4WD

CHEVY 4WD 1/2 ton status

CHEVROLET= AMERICAN BUILT
    Even if every person sold there rig some one else would be drivin it so it wouldent change anything except for then you would find alot of stuck honda civics on the trail.
    And most of us get good gasmilage considering the truck and engine /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. 4x4Freak

4x4Freak 1/2 ton status

Can you say PROPAGANDA. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    You are supporting terroism if......

[/ QUOTE ] Yeah yeah, whatever. It seams that's the new cry of the weak minded when they don't get thier way. I say you're suporting assclowns if you fall for thier crap !!!!!

9. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I am a terrorist. I bought a large bag of sand last night at Toys R Us for some balloon weights. We all know all the sand comes from the middle east and by making that purchase I helped them. Kinda like my friend who builds playgrounds. He and his workers are an army of them since they use tons of sand in their projects... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

I highly doubt the monarchy of Saudi Arabi is a bunch of terrorists /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif, Muslim yes but not terrorists and where do we get our oil...

11. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Hey WakeBoard@4x4,

They can't tax weed, because anyone can grow it very easily. And unlike in Ciggeretes, weed doesn't need any fancy packages, filters, chemicals, or any of that jazz in it to be taxed. Just find it, dry it, smoke it. I dont think the govt would make much money if it were legal. They make more in fines and putting people in jail. And that would kill the excuse for us for sending "drug police" into other coutries. Ever heard "Prison Song" by System of A Down. Its all about that. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. Pookster

Pookster 1/2 ton status

Nah, your missing the best part about taxing weed.

You impose a tax on weed, and then make it "illegal" to "sell, posess, or own" Any weed not manufactured by a "sanctioned body".

The reason? "the sanctioned body does frequent quality control so that you get quality 100% weed, and no fillers. "

Of course, people will still be growing their own weed, just like some people grow their own tabacco, and brew their own beer. But they are only allowed to grow it in small batches enough for their own purposes, and not for sale. If we catch them selling it, *wham*. jail. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

See, it could work after all. and no I haven't given this concept much thought.

*first in line to file for rights to sell and distribute* /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

Im in business, Im not President clinton. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. jeffro

jeffro 1/2 ton status

14. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Even if this were true... How does the AMOUNT of gas your vehicle uses translate to the AMOUNT we "support terrorism". Everyone who uses Petrolium products is guilty! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

15. Rasberry

Rasberry 1/2 ton status

Well said Mudzer. There's not much differnce between a little guilty and a lot guilty.

16. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

My thoughts exactly. It's like they are saying it's ok to support it a little bit but not too much.

17. florida4x4

florida4x4 1/2 ton status

When you are on drugs legalization seems like a great idea. After you quit for a few years you realize what a dope it makes the user and what a waste it is for society. Dope heads need to start their own country and make the laws according to their ideals. (If you are a doper you wont understand this point of view. If you are clean you will /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif )

18. m j

m j 1/2 ton status

I think you get a lot of your oil from Canada.
    dunno the % of total consumption

19. m j

m j 1/2 ton status

the only thing you need to do to Tobacco to 'safely'(nice choice of words but ???) smoke it is cure it.
    growing tobacco is EASY and yields huge amounts.

Weed should also be cured before smoking, though noone does.
    something about the green chylorophil or ?? being nasty to lungs.
    much better to eat Weed if it is green I have read. and the high lasts much longer.
    be cautious as it takes about 2 hrs to begin to feel the effects of ingested weed.

20. m j

m j 1/2 ton status

I am so clean it is sick and I think you are out to lunch.