Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

YOU are supporting terrorists

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 77fixer, Dec 17, 2002.

1. 77fixer

77fixer 1/2 ton status

A new attack on SUV's. Now they are saying that by driving SUV's, you are supporting terrorism, because of their poor mileage. Give me a Fawkin break!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Brett /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

2. ben427

ben427 1/2 ton status

Well, you are technically supporting eco-terrorism, But they're just a bunch of panty-waist hippies who are too lazy to get a real job and cant afford anything but a VW microbus that uses more oil than gas.

3. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Well, technically then, we should stop using money altogether.

4. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

Are we "technicaly" supporting terrorism by using the internet too??? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Next they'll say that truckers are helping out terrorism cause they have to use diesel!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Bunch of panty waists can't blame anything else, so why not attack everybody?? /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I was watching something about that on the news last month... That was a day of nothing but news that pissed me off /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

6. AGM

AGM Registered Member

7. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    afford anything but a VW microbus that uses more oil than gas

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey now..I don't burn oil. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I think System of a Down said it best, in a song titled "**** the System" /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Don't kill me, but I gotta support the eco-freaks on the "they're just jealous" comment... Many of them probably could afford any car they wanted, they just choose not to drive SUV's because they don't believe in them. However, it IS unfair of them to try to press their beliefs on us. Just like it is unfair of you to say they're just jealous that they can't afford an SUV.

I don't remember where I read it, but I read an editorial article on the anti-suv movement that put it very well. The writer said that SUV's are a fad. Fads traditionally have masses of people who are very against them...

So it's kind of like Brittney Spears. She's just a fad, and there are so many people who like her. However, at the same time there are many many people who HATE her and will do whatever they can to put a stop to her popularity using any reason they can find (she dresses like a slut for example).

Same thing with SUV's. There are a lot of people like us who like them, but there are a whole bunch of people who despise them and will use any reasoning they can fathom in their heads to support their point. AND unfortunately, these groups can influence the government to regulate SUV's more and more... but they can't make laws to regulate Brittney Spears /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

So until the SUV thing passes, there are going to be people thinking we support terrorists, or we don't care about the safety of others on the road, or complaining because they can't see over us. Either that or both groups will somehow magically realize that SUV's are a completely stupid thing to be so passionately involved in getting rid of, accept each other's views and what they drive, and work together to rid the world of the REAL evil: Brittney Spears.

/forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

9. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Very well said! And HEY! I like watching her dance like a slut. Only reason anyone is against her is cuz they can't have her! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Or in your case, too old. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

I support the American economy /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif buy puchasing gasoline only from 7-11's that do not have clerks wearing a turbin!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

12. Burbinator

Burbinator 1/2 ton status

K5s and Suburbans are NOT SUV's!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Our trucks were around WAY before the fad...

I have a strong backhand for those individuals, same as the jokers who have the stones to ask what "veteran" means...

/forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif