Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

You ever find you can't sleep because you are thinking about trucks?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PhoenixZorn, Jun 17, 2005.

1. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

I hate this... every night I lay in bed thinking about trucks, cars, fabricating, my next "project", which mech shop I want to work for... IT SUCKS... why can't I just clear my head and go to sleep? It's not like I'm not tired... I'm exhausted... I just go through this crap every night... and my wife gets pissed because I get back out of bed and go do something for a few hours until I can't keep my eyes open before going to bed... it's the only thing that lets me fall asleep is working until I actually do fall asleep.

2. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

I'm thinking about the things I need to fix on it before I move...

3. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

I used too...

I used to lie awake dreaming about what I'd do to my trucks if I had the cash,or which one I'd buy next--but lately wondering where I'll live and how I'll survive with no income or job after my mom passes on,which isn't far off unfortunately,is whats keeping me up at night lately... :frown1:

Dude--your married and your wife is lying next to you in bed,and your thinking about TRUCKS??? WTF!!. :screwy: ..I can think of at least TWO things I'd rather be thinking about if I were you!.... :laugh: ..if you catch my drift! :crazy:

4. google

google 1/2 ton status

Boy oh boy, are you going to be disapointed in marrige if that's what you think. LOL, I just wish I could see it when it happens :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :rotfl: :rotfl: :pimp1:

5. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

Heh... bro, my wife is sleeping when I am thinking about trucks... believe me, when she's not asleep, I think of other things... I'm not a moron, and I do have an extra brain in my pants, so you need not worry.

And yeah... if you think Marriage is all about bumpin' uglies, you need to talk to your girlfriend... read my joke in the joke thread in the lounge... about halfway down... the one about lowering a woman's sex drive by 90%...

6. mr_blasto

mr_blasto 1/2 ton status

Yeah, I have that whole staying awake at night cause my mind won't shut down problem, and yes it is usually thinking about my truck. Glad to know I am not alone.

7. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

No, I haven't stayed awake because of it, but, I do dream about having a lift so high that I can see the roofs on tracktor trailers though. :D

8. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

Dang, thought I was the only one. Once Ive laid there for over about 4hrs, I have to force myself to quit thinking and sleep.

9. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

I find it helps me fall asleep and generally makes me a happier person :)