Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

You gotta watch THIS on TV tonight !! N.A.A.C.P. in the hot seat

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Dec 30, 2002.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

I wont open a can of worms, but it is related to a thread or two Ive had deleted /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif on Donahue tonight, its about some ethnic backgrounds getting the shaft over workforce laws.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I'm already smelling a setup here. The National Association of A**hole Colored People are gonna go on Phil Donaho, no friend of honest, hard working folk and gonna chew the fat on Affirmative Action, i.e. screw the white man. Boy, that should rank up there in honesty of a Bill Clinton speech. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

DISCLAIMER: If anyone dares accuses me of being racist due to the preceding comments, then I should ask you to break it down and try to make your case. Even Johnny Cochran can't, so you shouldn't be accusing me of stuff either. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    The National Association of A**hole Colored People

[/ QUOTE ]
    You got it wrong...it's Negroes Are Actually Colored Pollacks!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Im likin this thread. I would contribute but i think id go over the edge. And if someone accused me of being a racist... id pat them on the back and call them sherlock holmes. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I wouldn't touch this thread with a 10' pole.......

* Fumes desparetly in search of an 11' pole* /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

6. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

You should all open your eyes and be a little more open to the feelings of others. Shame on you all.

Just Kidding /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. uglychevyZZ4

DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL !!! ( i agree with you ) SEE WHAT HAPPENS, i start a real and sincere topic and y'all always start that stuff and get it deleted before i get ANYONE ELSES OPINION :FLIP-OFF:

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

there, now its your fault, not mine /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. balzackks84

Nothing bad was said. And to get on topic i think your right that not much of the truth will be stated on that show. And if any it will be one sided. I understand that SOME continue to have hardships but in other cases people are out for blood for no reason. And the NAACP has a good idea (read on paper) but in reality is a bunch of racists themselves. And yes discrimination based on skin color, even if it is white, is, none the less, descrimination. Even i draw a line here. I try to be fair in ACTION to others around me. And it bothers me that i cant apply for a school loan because of my skin color. Theres hypocracy (sp) at its best for ya! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I try to be fair in ACTION to others around me.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I do too. I hate everybody. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

You got your measurements wrong. You are the man who would touch this topic with an 10 inch pole!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Only if I bend it in half..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    I'm listening to this crap right now, we need a giant wall manned by machine guns,, Bubba it's your true calling....

12. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

I'm gona shut up even before I get started...but for the most part I agree with you and bubba and others /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

13. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Man, why oh why do you guys do this to me. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

14. balzackks84

Its cause im white, isnt it! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

15. uglychevyZZ4

Man, why oh why do you guys do this to me.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Steve, /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif sorry, I didnt mean it to get wierd, and so far im keeping them under control, ( dammit, down boys ) I wanted to get opinions since I have seen so many threads on joblessness lately, and thats what this show is on, thats ALL /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif You know we love you Steve, if it gets outta hand, ill delete it myself, i promise /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif so smile /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

have an opinion guys, but please dont offend anyone in PETICULAR ( SP) /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif OR ANSWER TO ME /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I wanted to get opinions since I have seen so many threads on joblessness lately

[/ QUOTE ]
    Maybe I should have whatched it, I know I need a job. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

17. uglychevyZZ4

no sh*t, my friend runs a McDonalds and he says he is getting resumes from Bachelors degrees for fry cook /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif its bad in Wa right now, real bad. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

18. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Why waste your time giving them the ear on an ego show like donawho? SNL did a skit of the show, making fun of the ratings, saying he had like 3 viewers... Too bad that's not reality...

We need to smack this crap down before it gets outta hand. They've done thier job with this whole equality thing, now they need to relax and understand where the buck stops and resume their originally intended role. Dump the overbearing push for supremacy, which would be/is racism if driven by a majority (white) group.

Anyone watch the O'Rielly Factor? He's usually good at calling this BS, if he had the NAACP, then I'd call that a friggin hot seat... I don't always agree with him, and sometimes I think he gets too caught up in the fight and forgets the principle, but he can usually call good BS. Nevermind that he's in the media and 90% of the media outlets spew BS...

19. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

Here is how i feel.I feel that yes racial discrimination is still a problem, but i think its avoidable now more than ever.I think that the discrimination we face now isnt black or white its poor and rich.I think that the rich people of this nation dont want to give any poor person a chance to do anything to change their situation /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifblack or white.

20. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I think that the discrimination we face now isnt black or white

[/ QUOTE ]

try working for the government and see how you feel, if you are a certain color it is just another form of welfare for the most part /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif