Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

You guys ever play Street Legal?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PhoenixZorn, Apr 29, 2005.

1. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

H'ok... so... Street Legal is this racing game made by Activision Value. The idea of the game absolutely rocks... full customization of Rice Rockets, and even a few pieces of renamed American Muscle... then you race them against other pimped out rides driven by the computer... the computer is pretty much "Pedestrian Loving", but you can do pretty much anything with the cars, and the Physics of actual driving isn't too far off. The only problem I've come across is the repeated crashing at the most inopportune times...

Any of you know of a game like this where you build a truck from the ground up, then go crawling, mudding, racing, etc??

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Actually, I've only played it once. This girl asked me if those little blue lights on the windshield washer nozzles were legal and I told her no and then about 2 weeks later, I stopped a car that had those little blue lights and it was her................... :D

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Is she cute ??? Inquiring minds want too know.

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor girl was slapped upside the head with the ugly stick a few too many times.

She's actually pretty nice, just has a dad that is a ****ing idiot for telling her crap like the blue lights.................

5. PhoenixZorn

No really.... I wanna know..

6. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

As far as I know, there isn't a game like that. :crazy:

7. PhoenixZorn

Well... WTF... where's the resident video game programmer here? Someone needs to make a game like this...

8. duece21

duece21 1/2 ton status

The only game I have seen was for xbox and I think its called 4X4 EVO (evolution). You can't build from ground up but you buy a stock truck of choice and as you win races and complete missions and stuff you can modify. That is the only game I have seen come close. It gets kinda old after some time though.:o

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I owned Street Legal.... But my computer wouldn't play it because it's ancient...

4x4 Evo kinda blows... I thought it was going to be a cool game, but it sucks...

I really liked Cabela's 4x4 Off Road Adventure... Its been years since I've played it, so I don't remember what all the features and such are, but if you want a good truck game, I'd check that out... it's not really racing and seems a little more realistic and ungay than 4x4 Evo :)

10. PhoenixZorn

Actually... after doing the patches and building a decent car, it's not too bad of a game... I think it just doesn't like Win2k... dah well... perhaps a XP intervention is in order... I hate WindowsXP...

11. muddog

muddog 1/2 ton status