Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

you know who is hot...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bryguy00b, Apr 16, 2003.

1. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

Lisa Marie Presley!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

2. angrysnowplow

angrysnowplow 1/2 ton status

Gonna hafta disagree with ya there...
    maybe it's because I can't forget she married Michael Jackson /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

You sure you dont me Priscilla Presley
    [​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Cuz Lisa Marie...well.. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Yeah, you are correct. She is hot in that trailer park skank ho way. But I still wouldn't nail her with Wes' d*ck. She's got Michael Jackson cooties. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeah, you are correct. She is hot in that trailer park skank ho way. But I still wouldn't nail her with Wes' d*ck. She's got Michael Jackson cooties. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

BUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. BrianDamage

BrianDamage 1/2 ton status

she looks OK, but too much like her dad.

I can just see her after sex...she rolls over, snarls her lip & says (her her best Elvis voice) "that was good, baby...now how's about you get your sweet ass down to the kitchen and make me a peanut-butter & banana sandwich...and grab me a couple of twinkies and some placidils on your way back...thank you very much" /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

7. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You got that wrong....its supposed to go: "I wouldnt screw her with Bubba Rays mom's d!ck, but if I did, I would give it back to her." /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

BTW, Lisa Marie? Forget it! Priscilla is waaaaaaaaaaaay hotter than Lisa Marie! And yes, anybody who has been with gay Michael Jackson........ /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Does it matter if she's been with Michael Jackson ??? Ya know he wasn't intrested in it. Well, maybe if she dressed up as a little boy.

9. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Remember the fake kiss he gave her at that awards ceremony? /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    "I wouldnt screw her with Bubba Rays mom's d!ck, but if I did, I would give it back to her."

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

hahaha..that was funny..but i mean like besides the michal jackson stuff and all that crap...i dunno i think shes pretty good looking...but her mom..shes a little too old for me shes gatta be in her what late 40's early 50's by now?

12. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    hahaha..that was funny..but i mean like besides the michal jackson stuff and all that crap...i dunno i think shes pretty good looking...but her mom..shes a little too old for me shes gatta be in her what late 40's early 50's by now?

[/ QUOTE ]

she cant be too oold, she just knows what she wants!!!

13. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    but her mom..shes a little too old for me shes gatta be in her what late 40's early 50's by now?

[/ QUOTE ]

Boy...you youngin's dont know what your missing
    Old=Experienced! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif