Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

You know you have a...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by unclematty, Jul 17, 2004.

1. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

sh!tty attitude when: post up, you scurvy dogs!! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif
    when I can't get my mind off the morons driving around me, usually brought on by low blood sugar. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

2. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Arrrr! Me Bucco . Tell those filthy Bilge rats to Heave To! Or suffer your wrath. Roll out the 16 pounders and give them a taste of grape shot and iron. Have your way with them. Leave the lubbers demasted, stripped of their treasure, and scuttled beside the road.

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Sh_tty attitude when you're stuck living around a bunch of a$$holes and like it. Or visit PBB daily, and fit in perfectly !!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

4. unclematty

PBB???WTF???? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

5. unclematty

ARGH!!!F@CK!!!!KILL!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

6. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

7. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

When you like the way your farts make other people gag and puke! /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif