Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

You know you work too much when...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 79k20350, Feb 22, 2006.

1. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

someone refers to 465 and you think a type of ceiling tile instead of transmisson:rolleyes::p: last week i did 4 days of double shifts, tuesday-friday 2nd and third shift:eek1: so includung monday thats 72 hours on site! we only worked about 13 a day but still i was there 16 a day. thank god i had my laptop on me to stay upto date with the brotherhood...We really pushed to get the school done but we were able to do it. so i must say screw anyone who says union guys are lazy!:D that and i cant wait till i get my check!

2. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

way to go brother X2.

3. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

I laugh when I hear people say that union guy's are lazy . try 7 12's for a month and a half . the last fab we built for Intel (D1D) went from dirt to rolling the first chip tool in 10 month's and your talking a 200,000 sq building with 3 levels so that's 600,000sq ft . No where has this ever been done . all union trades working together as professionals and no lost time accidents . I've done alot of work out there and they money is good to :wink1: .

4. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

i feel that the constructionunions are very good. some of the auto manufactureers are ridiculous (guys get 30 bucks an hour to drive a forklift) everyone work together until you get into the $hitters. e3veryone talk junk on everyone in there! some good reading material though...