Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

You Might Be A Web-Wheeler If...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by dremu, Apr 18, 2004.

1. dremu

dremu Officious Thread Derailer Premium Member

...if a pending divorce means you're sitting in an apartment unable to work on your /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Though at least I can collect parts for it ... got a winch to go through and rebuild, so I have some fun.

However, I *finally* finished scanning the ninety-odd page 1990 Chevy Trucks Volume 1 (only two more volumes to go, /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif ), duly posted to the Brochures page.

You newfangled truck people better appreciate it ... I've put my back out hunching over the scanner /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

At least vols 2 and 3 are together about as long as #1... but then I have 1991 to do... ::sigh:: next year when I have a house and can just get greasy on my own truck, I'll look back on this time and smile... right? RIGHT? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

-- A

2. m j

m j 1/2 ton status

make lemonade

my pending divorce has me salivating at the industrial bay shop I am going to move into
    live in the mezzanine
    make metal shavings into the evening
    pizza on speed dial

just have to see where the sale of the house leaves me for $

3. dremu

Amen to that, brutha. Someday I'll get to /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif & /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif again.

-- A

4. Highjaxx

Highjaxx 1/2 ton status

That's sweet. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I thought you were going to say....if you spend more time on the internet talking about wheeling, than actually wheeling. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. dremu

Sheeit, with the truck running crappy and no place to work on it, I spend all my time on the Internet bitching about my ex-wife... oh, yeah, and talking about trucks. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif