Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

YOU WANT IT, IVE PROBABLY GOT IT

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Mr.LaHoyaSunset, Jul 22, 2004.

1. Mr.LaHoyaSunset

Mr.LaHoyaSunset Registered Member

Hey all, i have a 1979 k5 with a bum engine but everything else is fine, cept for a slight ding from a drunk driver on the front left. if you want doors, ive got em, a fiberglass, nonsliding window top, ive got it, bench seat, bucket front seats, 4 38'super swapmers on 5 lugs(took em from a buddy of mine....) brush guard, nerf bars, ive got it all, cd player, dash cover, extended overhead storage compartment, steering wheel, pedal covers, hockey puck shifter nob, and whatnot.... will drive to the midwest to deliver, or meet halfway, or ship. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

what size rims are the swapers? pics/condition

Trade for a small block to fix your truck? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. Mr.LaHoyaSunset

Mr.LaHoyaSunset Registered Member

fire me an email at quigley.35@osu.edu, and i can get you pics of the tires... just gotta find a digital cam... or if you would like, i can get real pictures and mail em to ya.... lemme know which you prefer, and i can quite possibly do a trade for a lil boy engine.. its got a 305 in it now, so anything would be grand... /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

4. bad_bo_ti

bad_bo_ti 1/2 ton status

cd player, what kind how much?

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    extended overhead storage compartment

[/ QUOTE ] Can you get me pics of this to muddytazz@4speed.cc /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Thanks

6. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

Can you get pics of the CD player and the Drivers Side door? Also is it a stock steering wheel, newer model or what?

Thanks alot

7. 87_k5_silverado

87_k5_silverado Registered Member

what kind of shape is the brush guard in? and how much? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

8. justinf

justinf 1/2 ton status

Are the 38" swampers TSL's or SX's? What condition and how much?

Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    fire me an email at quigley.35@osu.edu, and i can get you pics of the tires... just gotta find a digital cam... or if you would like, i can get real pictures and mail em to ya.... lemme know which you prefer, and i can quite possibly do a trade for a lil boy engine.. its got a 305 in it now, so anything would be grand... /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

PM and email sent about the SBC motor/tire trade /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif