Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

you will all finially see my blazers!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by bryguy00b, Jun 12, 2002.

1. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

well im getting my new digital camera tomorrow..so you will all be able to see these progects..(my 2 blazers) that i have been talking bout ever since i joined!..i think im going to order my membership now too since i can take pics and all and put them in the gallery right here!

Bryan-later

2. Itali83

Itali83 1/2 ton status

Cool, Make sure to take a bunch of pictures of all of the rust that you have. I always like to see rusty k5's. I think there should be a rotted out jimmy/blazer club. Lord know's there is enough of them out there!! lol Hey, I think I got an idea. There should be a rust and body work forum.
    Take a bunch of pics.
    Ben 87 Jimmy

3. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

good idea!..you should bring that up in the ideas forum for the sight...and the rust..haha that wont be a hard thing to do...

Bryan-later

4. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

Sweet. I need to get a digital camera too. I just updated my pics and hate having to send in a roll of film to be put on disc that isnt filled up. If I wait to fill it up, I wouldnt have any pics up yet.

5. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

haha..well..the REALLY cool thing is..is that my dad works for Ryder truck rental see..and he earns these "safty points" ...and you can get stuff wiht them form this "your rewards" program..each point is equal to one doller..and he has 930 something points..so go figure! lol..so i got this like 500 doller Canon "powershot" camera for NOTHING!!! lol...and no there were no cool truck parts or something that i could have gotten wiht that..i checked! lol..but i still got points left over!!...would be REALLY hot if i could get a lift wiht them! haha /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Bryan-later