Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

your giving me withdrawls!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by big pappa b, Oct 5, 2003.

1. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

How else am I supposed to waste my days off if this site is down? Can't wait for BB03 to be over with /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Yep, A day without k5 is like a day without cold beer....It sucks. Well at least I got some work done on the truck.Started to install my hydroboost I bought from Randy.........................................

3. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Yeah my weekend sucked cause there was no CK5. But hey now that its here on Monday, it makes it a better day. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

It gave me an excuse to go work on the K5 /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif. Didn't do much but I got my new front tube bumper started so thats good.

5. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I sat down and started drinking at 10am. Didn't stop till 8pm. [​IMG]

6. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

ya this weekend sucked all because ck5 was down /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

7. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I got so bored Saturday I went clothes shopping! I HATE SHOPPING!
    Then Sunday I helped working in the yard, I ALSO HATE WORKING IN THE YARD (moving landscaping blocks!), I lucked out and one of my buddies thats in the AirForce is home for a couple weeks from Germany, he called and wanted to go see School of Rock (which by the way is a kicass movie!)

But a little update on my lift...
    Its done! The last thing I done was put on the steering arm. Mind you I had to torch off the other arm. While tightening down the arm one of the studs broke off (making two because the middle one popped off after the old arm came off). /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

So I'm going to have to tear down the drivers side of the axle and replace the knuckle /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

8. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

yea i was mad too..i had to drive around all weekend

9. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

WOW /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif I didn't even know the site was down.
    This weekend I
    Put on my MTs on the K5
    New plugs
    New TBI gasket
    Changed oil and other fluids and lube
    New U joints.
    New Steering Stabliser
    Straightned out tie rod
    Put a new master cyl on my Mustang.
    Then I had to test everything out /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    Didn't even turn on the old puter

You guys really need to stop being internet 4x4 posers and drive your trucks....... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

hey now i resemble that web-wheeler comment..well ok i worked on my truck today too, finally got my front tow hooks installed and washed the ugly brown bastige.. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

11. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

School of Rock is pretty tight, I saw it fer free on the Air Force Base here... they have a free screening every so often like a week before the movie actually comes out /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

On Saturday I worked from 6 am till 4 pm... then I came home and slept till 9... then I ate dinner and sat online till 2 am... waiting for CK5... then I layed in bed watching TV till around 3:30

On Sunday I got my lazy butt outta bed around 1 pm, took a shower, saw CK5 was up, but was out the door to my friends house... then I worked till 10 pm... then chilled in front of this stupid computer till 3 am... then I watched Boy Meets World and Shawn and Cory started a rock band, but didn't know how to play instruments... then they got a gig and everyone hated them and the principal laughed at them /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

hmm boy meets world huh? yeah i think the girls at your work are a cover up, do you carry a bag of candy in your X? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

i was wondering why page cannot be displayed page was coming up for... hmmm...

meanwhile i did things like pulled blown up 350 engine out of the 76 dually yesterday, that was funnnnnnnnn with it having CH465 tranny behind it, eek. wish GM had kept the bellhousing crossmembers and iron housings and starter noses that the '72-older manual trucks had, would have helped alot.... they sure got really cheap for 73-up, damn.

bastards.
    rods blown out of side of oil pan, big holes in it, no oil left at all, kaboom
    a 77 impala caprice 305 is going in place with a 4bbl swap of course.
    just got back from another motorcycle ride with brother and friends, he somehow decided to turn in front of a car at a stopilight earlier, he later said " i saw green and i went"
    then he about fell offf a creek bridge outside of town, this was coupelof hours ago,
    it would have been a long painful fall.

he crazy.

sounds like others had soem fun also,

others need grammar help it looks like /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

14. 99firehawk

99firehawk 1/2 ton status

IS the page supposed to be working now? on my end its still all jacked up???