Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Your Invited.......Saturday October 23 through October 24

Discussion in 'New England Region' started by Leadfoot, Jul 21, 2004.

1. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Westfield Mass (2 miles off the Mass TurnPike)
    Our last truck pull of the season.
    2 day event, and I will confirm but I believe there will be camper and tent camping available in the fairgrounds. If not there are local motels if needed.
    Come for one day, or both. I will be there announcing (assuming the tranny holds the whole season I will be pulling as well). You are welcome to pull as well if you want to in the fun class. Assuming the weather is good, it should be a fun time and there will be a lot of trucks for you to check out (some really nice motors). The last pull generally brings in trucks from as far away as Maine, NH, VT, NY, RI and CT. There are concession stands and restrooms onsite.

I enjoy it, hopefully you will as well.

For more information: www.matpa.org

2. speedyvision917

speedyvision917 1/2 ton status

Cost anything??? sounds interesting /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

if im back from school il be there, im hoping to get the trans in my truck and have that there /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

4. Leadfoot

I believe the price at the gate is $7 per person. If you stay and camp out I don't think the second day costs a dime, but I will find out for sure. There is also food and drink for sale.

5. Leadfoot

The pull is still on, overnight camping available, or you can crash at my place if traveling from any distance. Admission is generally $7 per day but we might be able to get in early the second day and avoid the gate price. As stated, food and restrooms available on site. There will be raffles and prize give-aways as well. For more information, check out www.matpa.org. If you are planning on going, send me a PM and we can make arrangements to meet.