Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Your Life in One Sentence.....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by camok10, Oct 12, 2004.

1. camok10

camok10 1/2 ton status

I have been drunk for the past 10 nights in a row with my semi-girlfriend, work is making me good $ but i dont do it often enough and i am getting lazyer by the day yet still I seem to be progressing at a steady pace on my truck projects while blowing off seemingly less important things like yardwork, and cleaning of the house in general because i cant stop drinking and staying up till 6 in the morning and waking up at 3pm.

whats your life in one sentence?

2. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Dude, get your $hit together and get off the booze before it's too late.
    Life is much better in moderation. It's none of my biz and I'm no role model but I've seen it take good guys down. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif
    My life in one sentence...
    A roller coaster on nitrous. Hold on /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

3. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

My first 1/2 century has been interesting, and a hell of a lot of fun. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

What can I say ?? My wife drank herself to death. She died the night before her 28th B-day from liver failure. I really don't have anything good too say about acohol.

5. outlaw612

outlaw612 1/2 ton status

Thats not a sentence, its a paragraph with no punctuation.

Drinking in moderation is alot more enjoyable.

6. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

yeah I had to get off it and get serious about college again. Now I couldnt be more glad I chose to do so.

Remington

7. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

I've had a lot of time to think about the direction my life is going in lately. I have no job, haven't finished high school, haven't finished my K5 project or any other projects I've started, haven't been able to pay off my credit card debt or loans and can't pay my bills becuase I have no savings account. I do have a girlfriend and had a serious relationship before her for 3.5 years. I drink about once a week, maybe less and I am only 20. I have sex three to four times a day, every day and spend the rest of my time sleeping, eating or scratching my nuts. I am slowly losing the respect of people who I care about because I don't have the courage to deal with my problems. I'm pushing people that care about me away and looking for reasons to be miserable. I have high hopes for the future, but I'm not certain there will be one if things keep going the way they do. My life in one sentance would come up something like this:

My life is a compilation of debt, depression and uncompleted tasks that drains the hope from my heavy, bleeding, heart.

I'm a cheery little bastard aren't I? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Be careful , don' become a proletarian /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

9. camok10

camok10 1/2 ton status

I thank you guys for your concerns, /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif however i think most of you missed the point of this thread. It was kinda ment as a little experiment where you try to sum up your existance at this moment in time, and then take a step back to look at it. Sometimes this can be a good way to get your head straight on the priorites in your life.

See, i was a little buzzed when i wrote that last night, and after reading it again, and seeing the other posts i have decided that there is no way that i am going to stop drinking for a while. I have a lot of work i have to do and writing this helped me get motivated. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    i have decided that there is no way that i am going to stop drinking for a while.

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

thats the spirit!!!

12. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Well if you sum up my life in one sentence it would be :

Was given enough , but feeling guilty for wanting more /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

13. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

"Was always busy, but never seemed to get anything done."

or

"Never drank, smoked or did drugs, or even had sex yet, but sure went after big blocks and Dana 60's."

or

"Had quantity in the sacrifice of quality."

14. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

i drank like a fish when I was in the marines... now I have a drink like once every 6 months. just let it go dude, life is better without it... cheaper too. If you're making "good money" invest a lot of it in your own retirement so you dont have to work until you're dead. Best advice I can give.

j

15. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Good call on the investing. Even if you are a light drinker and save $10 a week for say 30 years at a pitiful 2.5% ...that adds up to $23,331.60 - or that's a lot of beer /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

16. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

you won't be able to breath. so give me a day to shorten it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

17. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

"Why are my hands covered in blood"?

18. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    "Never drank, smoked or did drugs, or even had sex yet, but sure went after big blocks and Dana 60's."

[/ QUOTE ] [​IMG]

19. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

But I love his unibrow.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

20. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

One sentence eh?

"Damnit! You had a headache last night too.........."