Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

YOU'RE ALL NEXT

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Oct 22, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

YOU\'RE ALL NEXT

JAY AND SILENT BOB ARE THE BOMB DIGGITY, YO!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Re: YOU\'RE ALL F**KING NEXT

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Jay and silent Bob, kick arse..... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gifI'd love to own all of Kevin Smiths movies but I'd never let my kid watch em.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Uhhh.... maybe steve or somone should censor this?

booonggggg! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

awwww yeah... I borrowed Jay and Silent Bob Stike Back from my brother a couple weeks ago, watched it about 6 times... Tonight I'm gonna go rent Mallrats and Chasing Amy, and I'll have watched all of Kevin Smith's movies /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Don't forget Clerks! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif And there's also a Clerks cartoon, I think it comes on Comedy Central once in a while.

7. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

Re: YOU\'RE ALL NEXT

yea my fav is mallrats...then it would be strike back...check out the clerk cartoons as well like some one already said /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Don't forget DOGMA!!! That is a classic. I want a "Buddy Christ" tattoo.

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif [​IMG]

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I've seen Clerks a few times... I rented Dogma, and it just didn't do it for me... it was a good movie and all, but so far my favorite is Strike Back. I just watched Chasing Amy, but Mallrats is gonna wait till tomorrow, I couldn't find it on DVD and the VCR is in the living room and my parents don't appreciate me watching movies in there when they're sleeping /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

10. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif that would be a sweet tat. dogma is my favorite. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

my bro has all the kevin smith stuff on dvds. Also something that is perty cool is "An Evening Whith Kevin Smith" its some footage of when he did a collage tour and talked to kids in art schools and about how he made his moveis. Vary cool, and of course funny /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif