Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

yukon territory..any body been there

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by supersize75k5, Jul 17, 2004.

1. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

Going on a alaskan cruise with kristian next, going into the yukon territory and seeing the following..white horse, watson lake?

Also doing a 4 hour tour on off road go karts!!!!!!

cant wait, any body else done an alskan cruise /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

My Aunt and Uncle just drove up to Whitehorse in a rented RV. They said it was quite beautiful, but too hot for their liking. I think they were there when Whitehorse set some summer temp records...

Anyways, they're from Holland and come here every second year, rent a big old RV, and drive where-ever. 2 years ago they drove clear across the country and back.

They wanted to go right up to Alaska, but jammed out after making it to Whitehorse. They keep forgetting how far you can drive in this country...

Rene

3. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

Ive been to Alaska but not on a cruise. It was AWSOME but dont forget your shotgun. You'll need it to take out the mosqitos. They are TERRIBLE there. I thought they were bad in Texas but nope they are way worse up there. We went in july and it was about 85 deg in Ancorage but its colder in other places. Youll have a great time out there. Its a really beautiful place.

Nick