Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

Hello all. I am Finaly in AZ. I am looking for fellow K5ers in the area. i love it here, hot or not. i need to get my truck put back together... Some day. dont forget, send me your web site address and i will put them on my site. and sign the guest book.

http://www.geocities.com/seventy4blazer/

NEW E-Mail ChevyBlazer74@aol.com

i hate AOL but i dont have a choice...

1974 Chevy Blazer Cheyanne. lots of plans for it....
    but it is on 33's now, with saggy old springs. i am in so cali if ya got any parts for me.

2. FWP

FWP CRS

Not in Yuma, but hey, how are ya? Yuma's too hot for me[​IMG]. Spent 2 out of the 4 years in the USAF out in the Yuma desert, that was enough for me[​IMG]

<a target="_blank" href=http://fwp4x4.rockcrawler.com>fwp4x4.rockcrawler.com</a>

3. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

not in yuma but close to it, el centro(weekends). let's go out to senators wash after it cools down a bit.

keep in touch.

ARQ.

1-72 4x4 CST Blazer
    2-71 4x4 CST Blazer

4. Pugsley

Pugsley 1/2 ton status

I'm a few hundred miles up the river in Kingman - Planning on making a Glamis run before summer's out, will be headed through Yuma if you're interested[​IMG]

Generic Signature
    <a target="_blank" href=http://pugsley.alloffroad.com>pugsley.alloffroad.com</a>

5. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Been wanted to drive down there and see the ole teritorial prison...sounds like i need to get off my arse and get down there....lol. Goin to flag friday with FWP...big bronco deal goin up at the cinders...allthough not a ford fan...wheelin is wheelin!

Glendale Az.

Azblazer

1979 K5 350 TBI
    1976 K5 Chalet
    If it ain't got arizona pinstriping.....you ain't wheelin the pee outa her!

6. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

Hey bro not in yuma but up in Glendale close to AZblazer. Maybe AZblazer and I can plan something and come down. Otherwise this winter i ill be down to run the Dunes. Email me at Damon@toyboxoffroad. my web site is www.users.uswest.net/~trojan Later.-