Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Yup, pretty damn safe!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gauder, Jan 23, 2006.

1. gauder

gauder Banned

Focking genius!
    Brief Safe, The Ultimate Safe

[​IMG]I think this is a new low for us but I could not resist because it just makes me laugh too hard, plus we already had one toilet post this week. The Brief Safe is a simple yet effective tool for protecting your goods. The people over at Brief Safe realize that no burglar or person with all portions of the brain intact would dare look for cash in a pair of tighty-whities that are heavily stained. The specially-designed briefs contain a fly-accessed 4" x 10" secret compartment with Velcro closure that can secure your cash, documents, and other small valuables. The guys over at Productdose ask if the Brief Safe is Vulgar genius or genius-ly vulgar? I say pure genius.

2. lamberthkp

lamberthkp SITFU Premium Member

3. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Back when I drove over-the-road I had a basket in the sleeper for my dirty clothes. I ran illegal quite often, so I put any paper work that needed "hidden" into the basket of dirty clothes... making sure some rotten underwear were right on top. The DOT never found any of my "hidden" paperwork, and I never got any tickets! :haha: :haha: