Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Z3PR & Bubba part 2

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Feb 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Just kiddin'... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

2. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Just when you thought it was safe to go in the Lounge......

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

How come I have the feeling that someone is gonna respond buy saying that they were only "defending" their self.
    /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

4. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

6. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Damnit! I was only trying to defend for myself! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Just when you thought it was safe to go in the Lounge......

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well crap I'm real SORRY for stirring up the crap around here! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    Bill

8. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

9. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

/forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

10. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

11. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

12. Tweetysuarus

[ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif
    Bill

13. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Ya know, the 1st thread was just gettin' really good. I thought we were about to have a "breakthrough" moment /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Then the darned old moderator had to go and ruin it /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif Kinda like pullin' out before the "Big O" /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Man, I was almost there. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

John

14. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

[ QUOTE ]
    Well crap I'm real SORRY for stirring up the crap around here!

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

15. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

Okay people, I don't know if I have enough material to send to you so that you can build a bridge to "get over it".

The previous sentence was intended sarcasim.

16. Tweetysuarus

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Well crap I'm real SORRY for stirring up the crap around here!

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I like that! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    Bill

17. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

I like that! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    Bill

[/ QUOTE ]

This one is better.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[​IMG]

18. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

[​IMG]

Even better.... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

19. Tweetysuarus

Aaaawwwwh! Come on! You don't think I'm sorry for that post? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifI'm not! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    Bill

20. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    z3pr is a poo poo head.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.