Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Z3PR & Bubba

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Tweetysuarus, Feb 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Now CHILDREN if you don't like what's playin on the channel of your set, CHANGE THE FAWKIN CHANNEL! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif It's kinda like being on the urination station of the CB world! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Change the fawkin channel! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    Bill

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

To be blunt (Like I'm ever any other then blunt) Bubba has disrespected me over and over (Name calling, homosexual implacations,...ect.), tried to tell me what I can and can't do or say, and I'm not putting up with it. He has no authority over me what so ever !!! So I will stand up for myself !!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

3. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

well if u ask me, about half the people on this sight wouldnt say half the things they do if they werent behind a computer screen..so i wouldnt worry bout it.... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

4. Tweetysuarus

You still don't get it Paul, IT'S JUST WORDS ON THE SCREEN! Grow some skin! I'd really hate to see your banter and off-wit get banned from here. Although there are many people here that might like to see it happen, but if your banned then YOU lose out on the privy information on CK5!
    Bill

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    well if u ask me, about half the people on this sight wouldnt say half the things they do if they werent behind a computer screen..so i wouldnt worry bout it.... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]I not worried about it, just standing up for myself. Usely I let petty sh_t go, but Mr. Bubba as made personal attacks on me with his comments, name calling, and impacations way too meny times. I give him credit, he can word thing very well. But I can read between the lines, and do see the intended blantent disrespect.

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

And just why would I get banned ???? I'm not the one doing the name calling or telling someone what they can or can't do. I try to follow the rules, but do admitt I use profanity from time to time (Like others do aswell). Where are you comming from about getting banned ??? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

7. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

hmm..maybe steve could rig up some kind of thing on the sight where u to wouldnt be able to see eachothers posts ever /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    hmm..maybe steve could rig up some kind of thing on the sight where u to wouldnt be able to see eachothers posts ever /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] I wouldn't want that. I have no problem with Bubba other then the personal attacks. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

9. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

damn i locked the other post so we could all just drop this crap /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif ok we all know buba and z3pr don't like each other /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif big surprise lets let it go /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

10. Tweetysuarus

[ QUOTE ]
    And just why would I get banned ???? I'm not the one doing the name calling or telling someone what they can or can't do. I try to follow the rules, but do admitt I use profanity from time to time (Like others do aswell). Where are you comming from about getting banned ??? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Bringing a PM ( PRIVATE MESSAGE) PUBLIC!
    Bill

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bringing a PM ( PRIVATE MESSAGE) PUBLIC!
    Bill

[/ QUOTE ] read the thread and it's explained why. BTW, there is no rule against it. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif No sence in making a big deal out of a petty issue. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

12. Tweetysuarus

[Bringing a PM ( PRIVATE MESSAGE) PUBLIC!
    Bill

[/ QUOTE ] read the thread and it's explained why. BTW, there is no rule against it. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif No sence in making a big deal out of a petty issue. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

PM PRIVTE MESSAGE NOT PUBLIC! it's just not right!
    Bill

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [Bringing a PM ( PRIVATE MESSAGE) PUBLIC!
    Bill

[/ QUOTE ]

PM PRIVTE MESSAGE NOT PUBLIC! it's just not right!
    Bill

[/ QUOTE ] Thats fine, but how do you reply back when they have you on a ignor user list ??? By the way, I'm not the first to bring one public, and I'm sure I won't be the last. You have every right to your opinion, and I respect that, but I have every right to my opinions as well, and will continue to do what I must. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

14. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Damn missed it... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

15. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Damn missed it... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Here ya go.

16. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    damn i locked the other post so we could all just drop this crap /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif ok we all know buba and z3pr don't like each other /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif big surprise lets let it go /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Be happy to let it go. But when he disrespects me, I gotta reply.

17. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

then send him a EMAIL and keep it off the boards please /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

You just love to beat a dead horse don't you. No wonder you have so many posts.

19. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    You just love to beat a dead horse don't you. No wonder you have so many posts.

[/ QUOTE ] Yeap, I'm a firm beliver in standing up for myself. What does post count have to do with anything ??? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

20. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    then send him a EMAIL and keep it off the boards please /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]So it's okay for him to disrespect me ON THE BOARD but I should only reply in a email ??? This go's way past the PM I posted. But I will respect your wishes and reply to any future PM via email.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.